Young boy beheads traitor

news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070421/ap_ … xecutioner

this is only 1 example of the legendary ruthlessness dished out in the middle east

for thousands of years,leaders have refused to wage war on some ME nations because of this very reputation,but of course it took an over confident pea-brained like bush to go against the flow

[quote=“dablindfrog”]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070421/ap_on_re_as/pakistan_child_executioner

this is only 1 example of the legendary ruthlessness dished out in the middle east

for thousands of years,leaders have [color=red]refused[/color] to wage war on some ME nations because of this very reputation,but of course it took an over confident pea-brained like [color=red]bush to go against the flow[/color][/quote]

I don’t get your point.

2500 years ago the Greeks invaded and sacked Troy along with colonising half of what is modern day Turkey.

2300 years ago Alexander invaded and defeated the entire ME region.

2000 years ago the Romans consistently fought and kept the Persians at bay.

1000 to 800 years ago the Crusaders felt no compunction NOT to wage war against the ME nations.

750 years ago the Mongols invaded and crushed the Islamic armies in the region of Syria and Persia.

200 years ago the Napoleonic army romped all over Egypt and (due only to the Royal Navy) had to march his army back home through Syria and the Ottoman Empire.

1914 to 1918 the Allies gave Johnny Turk one or two things to think about, dissasembled the Ottoman Empire and took control of large portions.

1939 to 1943 the Germans romped through the area quite merrily until they were defeated by the British Empire at El Alemein.

1967 the Israeli’s kicked the hell out of the lot of them in six days.

1991/2 The Americans (sure, it was an allied force, but mostly Americans) romped through Iraq.

2003- present the Americans are still romping through Iraq, albeit less successfully than they would have hoped.

Not exactly a Bush fan, but also don’t really see where he “Went against the flow.”

My point is: All and sundry seemed to have had no worries about invading, usually quite easily conquering and romping all over the ME for the last 2500 years, the only notable exception in that time being the rise of the Islamic Empire in the 8th century. And even then no one seemed overly concerned by what you call their “reputation” (of brutal state sanctioned capital punishment?).

“So what?” is my question.
In the ME they behead you (they used to do this in France too you know).
in the States they gas you, hang you or inject you.
In China they shoot you in the head, and send the price of the bullet to your family.
In most countries (that have capital punishment) they just hang you.
What’s the difference really? The end result is the same, and I doubt that death by hanging is a picnic.

[quote=“bismarck”]
In China they shoot you in the head, and send the price of the bullet to your family.
What’s the difference really? The end result is the same, and I doubt that death by hanging is a picnic.[/quote]

all that by 12 year olds…link pls

[quote=“dablindfrog”][quote=“bismarck”]
What’s the difference really? The end result is the same, and I doubt that death by hanging is a picnic.[/quote]

all that by 12 year olds…link pls[/quote]

2000 years ago it was quite normal that you was a warrior in your early teens. I know my countrymen used to bring there young boys to england to kill, steal and rape.

The germans had some young boys (hitlersjudgen or something like that) serving.

The Aboriginals in Taiwan used to do there first head hunting at the age 14-15, but was stoped by the japanese as late as 1911-1930.

I gues a lot off american boys put a bullet in a indian when they where 11-12.

Is there still legal to marry at the age off 12 in some us states?

Just this morning I was reading a article about european men in there 40’s and 50’s going to Thailand for sex with boys 15 and below.

[color=green][i][Comment removed by moderator.]

*Please note that racial slurs should not be used, even if the poster intends to use such language as an ironic response to perceived racial prejudice of another poster. There is too much room for misinterpretation, and there are other ways to make the point without the use of such language.[/i][/color]

[color=green][Edit][/color]

and if you mean that sex is a pain in the arse, roll over. :laughing:

bismarck, you forgot to mention the surprise written over the face of the british when they suffered defeat at the hands of a few ‘uncivilised, uncouth rebel tribesmen’ in the Khyber Pass in afghanistan/pakistan. can’t quite remember the quote but i think it paraphrases something from Kipling.

[quote=“urodacus”][color=green][Edit][/color]

and if you mean that sex is a pain in the arse, roll over. :laughing:

bismarck, you forgot to mention the surprise written over the face of the british when they suffered defeat at the hands of a few ‘uncivilised, uncouth rebel tribesmen’ in the Khyber Pass in afghanistan/Pakistan. can’t quite remember the quote but I think it paraphrases something from Kipling.[/quote]

Flame on!

The Brits and more recently, the Russians. and the difference is those other examples are in the past. This one is from now. (but one only has to look at the child armies of Africa or similar stuff in SE Asia and S. America. ie poor places).

or even the 5-10 year old palestinians so brain washed by their families that they are happiest attacking israeli troops with stones and molotovs, or their mothers chanting after the death of such a son that they will breed many more such warriors to bring down the israelis. rules of war? i figure if you use such people to wage war, then attacking them back is fair game. if you use civilians, and especially children, to fight with, that ‘soldierises’ the civilians and they all are legitimate targets. it’s your call, Palestine. (kidnapped child soldiers in africa like congo, uganda, etc is a different kettle of fish entirely… they do not generally want to be kidnapped into soldierhood)

You can watch a censored (as in the video DOES NOT SHOW ANY ACTUAL BEHEADING OR BLOOD) version here:

liveleak.com/view?i=46e_1177179030

I don’t know what it would be like to be twelve years old and have a bunch of adults egging me on to do this. I just can’t wrap my mind around it, maybe I think it would make me sick, or maybe it would make me a real man and the coolest kid on the block. Don’t hate me for saying that, I’m just sayin’.

And people wonder why they’re pissed off.