3. Halle Berry

And in reserve:
Maggie Q

[quote=“twonavels”]David Bowie
Kaoru from Dir en Grey
John Malkovich[/quote]

Come on, which David Bowie??

I wanna play!

My list changes from time to time and also from purpose to purpose…so we are talking about NSA straight up fcking, no long term commitment, no meeting the parents, no practice signing my name with his last name bullsht, right?

1. Dwayne Johnson will always be #1. The guy has got it all. (Sex on a stick)

2. Christian Bale (he looks like he’s got stamina; plus, he looks like my spousal unit)

3A. Roy Cheung (has the bad ass gangster deal going for him; if he’s anything like the bad ass characters he plays, I think he’d make a fantastic bedroom friend)

3B. Daniel Craig (but he must keep his white dress shirt on with the sleeves rolled up his forearms during our session)

3C. Viggo Mortensen (but he must not smile during our session, unless he’s smiling because he’s admiring his own handiwork after he ties me up to the bedpost; seems like the kind who can play rough and bring out the naughty)

My other half’s top three are (I believe):

1. Angelina Jolie
  2. Shakira
  3. Jessica Alba pre-baby

914 - I wouldn’t mind having a body like Dwayne Johnson, Christian Bale or Daniel Craig!!

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“twonavels”]David Bowie
Kaoru from Dir en Grey
John Malkovich[/quote]

Come on, which David Bowie??[/quote]

ANY David Bowie!
Pictures of hotness…

David Bowie…

Kaoru

John Malkovich

Naveen Andrews. I would not mind being stranding on a psychotic deserted island with him… grrrrowl!

Kevin Smith. I’ve had a crush on him since I saw Clerks in high school. Long hair, goatee, and love handles…yum, yum.

David Bowie. I kept a poster of him above my bed when I was in junior high. If I had been Jennifer Connelly in Labyrinth, that movie would have been over in about 5 minutes: the second he appeared in my bedroom, I would have been all over him. Him and those pants. :lick:

If I could add a fourth, it would be either…

Jack Black

Bob Schneider.
Rockers with hair to hang onto.

I’ve always liked Jack Black, but I’ll be nice. You can have The Black if you leave my Bowie alone. :taz:

I’ll take them both! :discodance:

At the same time? That’s very greedy. :smiley:

I’m staggered I haven’t made any of the lists. :astonished:

Sorry Truant, but I’m going with Benjamin Franklin, Ulysses S. Grant, and Andrew Jackson.

Call me scrooge… :smiley:

The REAL list is in the Women’s Forum.

I used to be in the women’s forum, but left because some dudes still had access, or just one, and that kind of defeated the purpose. I hope things are more interesting and private in there now!
914-you and I must have the most opposite taste in guys on the planet! I hate tamponhead guys and bulky, non-intelligent-looking (purely looks-wise) guys. I guess that’s a good thing. I wouldn’t want you to be claiming my Bowie, too! :smiley:

Tamponhead guys? I’m asking because I’m sure the actual answer is better than what I’m imagining.

Buttercup
Housecat
Twonavels

Too bad I don’t have photos.

[quote=“Quentin”]Buttercup
Housecat
Twonavels

Too bad I don’t have photos.[/quote]

Think you can handle those three? You’re braver than I am.

Prince Charles?

HG

[quote=“Quentin”]Buttercup
Housecat
Twonavels

Too bad I don’t have photos.[/quote]

:stinkyface:

Double