Your first movie star/TV show crushes

Oh no, must be a boy thing, Felicity Kendal in the Mistress. I was a little older by then of course. I seem to remember she won rear of the year a couple of times back then.

At that age I was mesmerised by Becky Thatcher - or rather the artist’s portrayal of her - in my beautifully illustrated American edition of Tom Sawyer. Blond hair and freckles - wow![/quote]

Well, if we’re talking non-pervie early luv for freckled creatures, I’d have to add Bambi. I thought she was hot.

But who didn’t. . .[/quote]
WOTTTTTT!!! Bambi was a boy!!!

Ok, I had issues, obviously. :blush:

Phoebe Cates :lovestruck:

I think I saw nearly every episode of Three’s Company.

All that late 70’s braless jiggling…

Going way back in my childhood, I always kind of thought Jane Jetson was pretty hot.

Teri Hatcher, from her Lois & Clark era.

Roger Mosley in Magnum, PI:

[quote=“Poagao”]Roger Mosley in Magnum, PI:
[/quote]
Wasn’t his name T.C.?

[quote=“Maoman”][quote=“Poagao”]Roger Mosley in Magnum, PI:
[/quote]
Wasn’t his name T.C.?[/quote]

Yep. Theodore Calvin, to be exact.

[quote=“Poagao”][quote=“Maoman”][quote=“Poagao”]Roger Mosley in Magnum, PI:
[/quote]

Yep. Theodore Calvin, to be exact.[/quote]

And to this day, Poa gets all wiggly whenever he hears the sound of chopper blades…

barbarella. nuff said.

and many years later when i finally saw it again i understood why.

paparazziweb.com/actualizaci … 20%20$.jpg

(maybe i’ll just paste the link rather than the pic)

oh, and blondie. but that’s not really TV

Pictures, people, pictures!

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“Poagao”][quote=“Maoman”][quote=“Poagao”]Roger Mosley in Magnum, PI:
[/quote]

Yep. Theodore Calvin, to be exact.[/quote]

And to this day, Poa gets all wiggly whenever he hears the sound of chopper blades…[/quote]

Actually, I get decidedly un-wiggly, but that’s another topic entirely.

Samantha Micelli/ Alyssa Milano
http://img54.exs.cx/img54/5864/f3-01.jpg

http://charmedones.free.fr/galeries_fichiers/s5/036.jpg

I also had/have a thing for Sigourney Weaver

Funk 500, I think you need/needed help! :laughing:

Jean-Luc Picard.

Yeah, I’m a geek.

Masako Natsume… anyone know what show :smiley: …hint: Tripitaka

and Raquel Welch… I would have lived 1 million years BC for her.

ohhh baby… she comes to mind as being Ayla from the Earth’s Children series if anyone has read those books.

and look at these legs!!!

Well it was from the reruns during the summertime, sitting around drinking sweet sun tea and getting hot over these ladies of the “boob tube”.

Exhibit A Laura Petri/Mary Tyler Moore

Two words “Capri Pants”

I would have fallen over a million ottomans for you my Laura, just to see you every night when I came home with a martini in one hand and a pot roast in the other.

Exhibit B Barbara Eden/ I Dream of YOU Jeanie. What man wouldn’t love to have a half naked woman he could conjure up then put away in a bottle. She calls you “Master” she makes food for your poker nights and she wears skimpy pajamas.

Bewitched-Samantha Stevens and her sexy cousin Sabrina/ Elizabeth Montgomery. Did they drink a lot on that show or is it just me?

If you think I liked my TV women slavish booze hounds there is Linda Carter which as the Chief said was my “First Wood” my little sisters never figured out why my dad and I loved to watch this show too.

Two reasons:

SHE !! I started to understand the connection between the “I” and the “0” at that moment. WOW, my mouth was dripping when seeing her. My mouth ok! :noway: