YOUR moment in the Forumosa History Book

My legacy on forumosa will be all the threads I have killed.

I have remained to this day so incredibly inoccuous and inoffensive that I fear I may have none. I suppose that is the price to pay for being one of the most level-headed, calm, rational, reasonable, sensible, articulate and tolerant posters on this esteemed site.

BroonAnonymous

[quote=“BroonAle”]I have remained to this day so incredibly inoccuous and inoffensive that I fear I may have none. I suppose that is the price to pay for being one of the most level-headed, calm, rational, reasonable, sensible, articulate and tolerant posters on this esteemed site.

BroonAnonymous[/quote]

BroonAle,

You will have a whole chapter just to yourself. :sunglasses:

DurinsChronicles

[quote=“Durins Bane”][quote=“BroonAle”]I have remained to this day so incredibly inoccuous and inoffensive that I fear I may have none. I suppose that is the price to pay for being one of the most level-headed, calm, rational, reasonable, sensible, articulate and tolerant posters on this esteemed site.

BroonAnonymous[/quote]

BroonAle,

You will have a whole chapter just to yourself. :sunglasses:

DurinsChronicles[/quote]

Yabba. But I fear the Chronicles of BroonAle travelling peacefully through the stormy world of the internet bringing a message of understanding, harmony amongst peoples and love to all may not make for interesting reading.

God is Love. Peace.

BroonApostle

Well, ah, um… I guess I haven’t done much really. :neutral:

I did start that [url=http://tw.forumosa.com/t/scooter-slogans/907/3 names thread[/url] which went to like 25 pages or so…

I think I’ve probably ended a lot more discussions than I’ve started. I feel like such a failure, hardly ever floundered, never banned, no more than a few warnings… :blush: Must try harder :smiling_imp:

If it’s any consolation, your avatar is profoundly disturbing.

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]If it’s any consolation, your avatar is profoundly disturbing.[/quote]Fame at last! :thanks:

I think I spend just about the most time out of anyone on this damn thing.

No particular forum, no particular stance - but only when I’m not sleeping or driving to work. :sunglasses:

Well how come I’ve never heard of you before now?

I’m one of those guys that is totally forgettable. I am a spy.

I don’t have a notable place in Forumosa’s history, and as a shy, introverted person, like it this way! :slight_smile:

I followed the site from Oriented to Segue, posted now and then, then was away for a while and had to sign up anew last year. I’m just so tickled to actually be back in Taiwan, and to have had the chance to finally attend one of the infamous Happy Hours.

[quote=“truant”]I think I spend just about the most time out of anyone on this damn thing.
[/quote]

HA!

[quote=“hsiadogah”]Well, ah, um… I guess I haven’t done much really. :neutral:

I think I’ve probably ended a lot more discussions than I’ve started. I feel like such a failure, hardly ever floundered, never banned, no more than a few warnings… :blush: Must try harder :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Post more in Living in Taiwan. I’ll see what I can do! :smiling_imp:

I too followed from Oriented to Segue and now Forumosa and I never … ever went to a HH … that happens when you live out in the sticks and later on being to busy to attend one. :unamused:

then let the HH come to you! :wink:

[quote=“jdsmith”][quote=“truant”]I think I spend just about the most time out of anyone on this damn thing.
[/quote]

HA![/quote]

Heh, it’s a triumvirate really… don’t forget Tetsuo, always at the computer :stuck_out_tongue:

Not that I would know :blush: