Youtube.com

[quote=“Mother Theresa”][quote=“theposter”]i gotta admit youtube has some good stuff, like bruce lee’s lost green hornet episodes and such. but it’s also a freak fest. today some girl posted about how she’d lost fat around her stomach.BFD!

what’s the trend here? the majority wins? anybody can post anything and then we vote on what’s the best? group-think kid stuff.[/quote]

I agree. Damn freak fest.
youtube.com/watch?v=vQ7p8ax2QNg[/quote]

Goofing off again at work I see.

[quote=“Doctor Evil”][quote=“Mother Theresa”][quote=“theposter”]i gotta admit youtube has some good stuff, like bruce lee’s lost green hornet episodes and such. but it’s also a freak fest. today some girl posted about how she’d lost fat around her stomach.BFD!

what’s the trend here? the majority wins? anybody can post anything and then we vote on what’s the best? group-think kid stuff.[/quote]

Goofing off again at work I see.[/quote]

For democracy gone completely mad, you really gotta see Rate my pix, but DO NOT do so at work.

HG

Woah. :laughing: People will have to do their own footwork for that one.

[quote=“Doctor Evil”][quote=“Mother Theresa”][quote=“theposter”]i gotta admit youtube has some good stuff, like bruce lee’s lost green hornet episodes and such. but it’s also a freak fest. today some girl posted about how she’d lost fat around her stomach.BFD!

Goofing off again at work I see.[/quote]

[sic] “We’re all nations, races, religions, heto,homosexual,etc. The full spectrum.” Sir Van Dyke commented.

But I didn’t see ONE black person there. Nama X :beatnik: I bet bob with a little “b” had something to do with that…

Three of the top 10 films ever made. Absolutely classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=MHuNYkW-8S0

youtube.com/watch?v=M9AyAHrT94g

youtube.com/watch?v=TSYIOoDpB5o&NR

Has Mordeth ever been mistaken for Darth Vader on his filming trips ?

James Brown on Soul Train - Papa Don’t Take No Mess/My Thang

youtube.com/watch?v=BlINnOsm_LY

James Brown - Please, Please, Please (I often use the drape a jacket over my back/pretend to leave/come back for one more chorus all the time in class.)

youtube.com/watch?v=MxfRhJjW0hA

Miami Vice pilot “In the Air Tonight” scene

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tnyp9tRXRo

dan fogelberg videos! youtube does have some good stuff.

but how will they survive? i don’t see any ads. and what about copyrights?

Dunno. Let’s compare.

Darth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHtyA0qTnTE

Mordarth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31xuKIz9Vjk

Shatner and Takei…brilliant!

youtube.com/watch?v=ETdvbOUFOkU

And the Shatner finale…equally brilliant!

youtube.com/watch?v=qYjWBHG9o6I& … ed&search=

[quote=“Doctor Evil”]Shatner and Takei…brilliant!

youtube.com/watch?v=ETdvbOUFOkU[/quote]

I saw the whole show on TV in NY. Had me in tears. But Takei was viciously funny and ripped everyone a new…uhm…

…yeah

Any Hard Gay fans here?

youtube.com/watch?v=mFKpriH8s0g

Don’t drink while watching this!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I love Hard Gay foooooo!!! Hmm I like to use youtube to watch Korean dramas, funny Japanese variety shows, and AMVs…does this make me a nerd? possibly…:slight_smile:

Worst. Video. Ever. (by which I mean, this is totally awesome!)

Apache!

youtube.com/watch?v=eTKL8MNH95Q

I know it’s fashionable to deplore the state of rock music today, but does anything compare to this video? Video aside, the song is admittedly catchy.

Just found a classic documentary of of one of my heroes

youtube.com/watch?v=dcazoSica40
:beatnik:

[quote=“Funk500”]Just found a classic documentary of of one of my heroes

youtube.com/watch?v=dcazoSica40
:beatnik:[/quote]
Crucial! Eye SKANKIN’ mon!

[quote=“alidarbac”]Worst. Video. Ever. (by which I mean, this is totally awesome!)

Apache!

youtube.com/watch?v=eTKL8MNH95Q

I know it’s fashionable to deplore the state of rock music today, but does anything compare to this video? Video aside, the song is admittedly catchy.[/quote]

and it brings a whole new argument on evolution…it appears that western women in the 70’s had as much breasts as the nowadays taiwanese girls…which means that by 2030 we’ll experience bliss on this little island :smiley:

Recently, have most videos rolled smoothly at night for you?

I’ve found Youtube a bit troubling of late. Frustrating. Never used to be this way for me.

From the drudgereport comes this political ad from David Zucker. As you need id for the youtube vid here’s the direct source: drudgereport.com/flashma.htm If it doesn’t work for you just reading the below quote should give some idea of what the ad is like.

[quote]In the ad, Zucker, producer of SCARY MOVIE 4, recreates former Clinton Secretary of State Madeleine Albright’s 2000 visit to North Korea. During the visit, Secretary Albright presented North Korean dictator Kim Jong Il with a basketball autographed by former NBA superstar Michael Jordan.

An actress playing Secretary Albright is shown presenting Kim Jong Il with the Michael Jordan basketball, painting the walls of Osama bin Laden’s Afghanistan cave and turning a blind eye to suicide bombers. In one scene her skirt rips as she changes the tire of a Middle Eastern dictator’s limousine.

One GOP strategist said “jaws dropped” when the ad was first viewed. “Nobody could believe Zucker thought any political organization could use this ad. It makes a point, but it’s way over the top.”

Zucker is the producer and director of comedies such as “Airplane” and “The Naked Gun.” In 2004, Zucker, a longtime Democrat, embraced the Republican Party based on concerns he had about national security issues and voted for President George W. Bush.[/quote]

And one of the better lego vids I’ve seen: youtube.com/watch?v=D3YSSmpc1_8