- His company, an American software startup, automates the delivery of boxes and other equipment for semiconductor, health care, self-parking machines, and other companies. I assume they also minimize the movement, etc.
- They save companies 10-15% a year on costs, which can equal about $1 million USD a year.
- He was sent to be the manager over the company’s Asia region and find customers because he speaks Mandarin (pretty damn good, I might add).
- The company chose Taiwan to be the Asian headquarters because there are a lot of high tech companies and here, and it’s close to Japan, Korea, China, Philippines, etc.
- He was able to apply for and get the Gold Card, designed to attract high tech talent.
Youtuber here on behalf of American Software Startup with Wealth of Insights