Zain Dean conviction--fatal hit & run case PART IV

I don’t know Mr. Dean. I don’t think I’ve ever met him. So in the past, when people have disparaged his character without going into detail (I’m referring to the kinds of characterizations that don’t seem to refer specifically to his escape, which I consider to be a separate issue), not having the specifics, I don’t know what to make of those kinds of remarks.

But to me, as a criminal matter–that is, as a matter that involves police and courts–the thing seems to have sort of got started off on the wrong foot, and stayed that way:

A Personal Statement from Zain Dean

I don’t know if the scene depicted in the video linked below is the scene, or part of the scene described above, but in any case, for me it serves to illustrate the above account (I could not get the video to work using Chrome or Firefox, but it worked for me in Internet Explorer–in that browser, I played it by clicking the button that says “播放”):

http://dava.ncl.edu.tw/MetadataInfo.aspx?funtype=0&id=534624

A side note: If you can get the video to work, then about two thirds of the way through it, you should be able to see a still image of a person who does not look much like Zain Dean, or at least, not like the Zain Dean under discussion.

1 Like