Zelda Tears of the Kingdom

Hi does anyone have the physical copy of the game? Does it have English on the Chinese version?

Does this have English?
https://24h.pchome.com.tw/prod/DGBJMP-A900GB1GJ?gclid=CjwKCAjwjYKjBhB5EiwAiFdSfsl8th1sMHcfV_mh2-2YWJqKSF4U6PnMY8_q0GwMdrktyqyEKTcXAhoCmh4QAvD_BwE

It says Chinese edition.

I have many games that say Chinese edition, but with the ability to switch the language to English.

1 Like

Yes, the Chinese version sold in Hong Kong and Taiwan can be played in both Chinese or English.

Source: I read it in the game specs on the back of the game case at the Nintendo store in Kaohsiung.

1 Like

If your Switch has English as its setting, Totk will be in English as well. Got my physical copy from a local game shop here, and didn’t have to change any settings :ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

Is there an advantage to physical copies rather than digital downloads?

I almost bought a physical copy just because I happened across a Nintendo store, but then I realized I didn’t want to have to switch out game cards all the time.

Sure there are advantages – you can sell the physical copy of the game after you are finished with it, and you also don’t have to worry about the game taking up half of the 32 GB internal storage, or your microSD storage…

bought switch game is HK and JP and all even played in Italian on my switch (since that’s my system language). My Switch was bought in JP. TW and HK games r the same since in Traditional, so the game will be shown in English if that’s ur system language.