I have a fan

I got this lovely message on my Youtube account today:

From his Youtube profile and amazon page, and the combination of rapid pro-green rhetoric with the racism and homophobia, near-perfect English with juvenile mistakes here and there make me think he’s an angry young “ABT” dude. Wasn’t there someone by that name on Forumosa a while ago?

Yikes! What an idiot!

It’s 2009, right?

Sometimes I forget.

Sorry to hear that you have to deal with crap like that . . . Probably best to ignore it, but if you notify Youtube, someone might be able to check for the source. I believe there are laws against shit like this.

OW, what a creep. I hope it wasn’t anyone who posts here. :frowning: I don’t remember that name …

WOW

[quote]Taiwanese New Era!
想要訂閱嗎?
立即登入或申請!
IronJackalTw
已加入: 西元2006年05月28日
上次登入時間: 5 小時 以前
已觀看的影片: 40,893
訂閱者: 1
頻道觀看次數: 5,164Look at Japan’s economy [R&D+marketing]
and US’s democracy [rule of law]. That’s
where Taiwanese should be at, and our
focus should be on!

Unification = WAR (dying for Greater China)
Separation = PEACE (keeping Status Quo)

As long as China will lose a WAR invading
Taiwan, we’ll have our PEACE. China have
NOT attack Taiwan yet because they know
that they can NOT win this WAR against
Taiwan at the current moment!

Taiwan will simply NOT waste our costly
tax-paid weaponries and our Taiwanese
lives to re-take China for the sake of ROC!
KMT are chickenhawks that refused to
die for their Greater China in WW2! Why
should Taiwanese die for their fantasy!?
There is only TWN for Taiwan’s future!![/quote]

Sounds like someone who just doesn’t have anything better to do.

hehehe:
74.125.153.132/search?q=cache:y5 … en&ct=clnk

Eh, I looked for a report button but couldn’t find anything that didn’t end up simply listing US, European and Australian hate laws or whatever. What confuses me is just…why? I really don’t see the point.

getlaidsite.com/get-laid-vid … -laid-more

Sounds like he knows Mordeth and has been around a while

Hell, this is entertaining, I can’t stop.

Guy sure runs his mouth all over the internet.

Yup. The Youtube comment is not altogether inconsistent with the style that made his Forumosa stay brief.

dbl post sry

Yup. The Youtube comment is not altogether inconsistent with the style that made his Forumosa stay brief.[/quote]

He should stay away forever.
That said, while I don’t want to interact with him online anywhere, it’s kind of funny to have a look at his mind.
Here he is MySpace stalking a female and going off about unfairness to the Asian male:
blog.design-gardens.com/gardenin … wer-garden

[quote]IronJackalTw - May 27th, 2009 at 3:22 am
SwtMsT,

Funny how WHITE PREJUDICE PEOPLE in America likes to call others RACIST or RUDE when some of us point out how their WHITE PROMOTING ONLY GLOBAL MASS MEDIA really is around the world!!

BTW, the last thing our HOT East Asian Men needs is MEDIA BRAIN-WASHED White Women with East Asian Men FETISH like they have on our East Asian Women! >=P

PS! I delete my other COMMENTS because it promoted too much of WHITE WORSHIPING! Our East Asian Men will archive SUCESS by our own HARD WORKS!

[/quote]

:roflmao:

Some people just exist to make the rest of us feel better about themselves. :bow:[/quote]

That is just begging for a reply…

There does seem to be a lot of ABC guys on forums like that, all racist, all homophobic, and all ranting about Asian women dating white guys. It’s like some kind of package deal. I don’t think that arguing with them will get you anywhere, though.

Man, that is a truly sickeningly offensive message. There IS no why, except stupid hate, of course.

I asked Dragonbabe to help dig up the contact so you could report this, and she got this, which shows up in Chinese on her computer and in English on mine: help.youtube.com/support/youtube … type=abuse
There’s a change language tool at the bottom of the page btw, in case you prefer one or the other. I hope this helps.

Maybe he’s upset about you stealing Asian men.

Thanks, but that’s the page I got, and each link goes to a list reading US, Europe, Australia, etc. Not much else there, no actual reporting that I could see.

[quote]IronJackalTw - May 27th, 2009 at 3:22 am
SwtMsT,
BTW, the last thing our HOT East Asian Men needs is MEDIA BRAIN-WASHED White Women with East Asian Men FETISH like they have on our East Asian Women! >=P[/quote]

Oooh! My internet boybashing antennae are twitching! Come over here and sit on auntie Butter’s lap, little boy …

Seriously, though, what a tard. What happens to these people? Do they get bullied at school, or something? There really isn’t any point arguing with people; they aren’t smart to start of with, and they don’t want to listen to the pov of the ‘hated’ group. If you do get ten up on 'em and make 'em look stupid, they get really mean. Best to just poke fun at 'em/ignore 'em. Getting him ‘banned’ just plays into his persecution complex and feeds his sense that he is right and his opponents are wrong, although obviously you don’t wanted to be looking at crap like that.

Maybe he’s upset about you stealing Asian men.[/quote]

Oh, if only he knew how poor my dating record was.

I think you just have to pity the guy. Really.

Who said argue. Winding him up is much more fun. Tell him that thanks to his message, you’ve seen the error of your ways and are going straight. Then ask if he’s got a sister…I’m sure you’ve got a better imagination than I.

Sorry, but YouTube appears only to offer the option of blocking additional communications from abusive people: 'Abusive Users: Blocking users

You can block users from making comments on your videos or sending you messages. To block a user, go to their Profile and click the “Block User” button in the “Connect with” box.

Similarly, you can unblock users by returning to their profile and clicking the “Unblock User” button where the “Block User” button used to be.’

That’s as far as I was able to get.