I have a fan

Exactly. That kind of hatred comes from personal insecurity. Happy, well-adjusted people don’t hate people they belief to be inferior to themselves; they simply ignore and avoid them. Spewing insults implies jealousy and dissatisfaction with one’s own station. As I said - probably bullied at school and can’t get a woman and has issues about his own sexuality.

Sorry, but YouTube appears only to offer the option of blocking additional communications from abusive people: 'Abusive Users: Blocking users

You can block users from making comments on your videos or sending you messages. To block a user, go to their Profile and click the “Block User” button in the “Connect with” box.

Similarly, you can unblock users by returning to their profile and clicking the “Unblock User” button where the “Block User” button used to be.’

That’s as far as I was able to get.[/quote]

Thanks; yeah, as much fun as getting such messages is, I decided to block him anyway.

Talk about a Freudian slip. I’d hazard a guess that Mr. Guns-a-blazing-homophobe is a teensy bit conflicted about his own sexual preferences.

I think you guys are onto something there. I think he’s flirting with Poagao!

[quote=“Poagao”]I got this lovely message on my Youtube account today:

From his Youtube profile and amazon page, and the combination of rapid pro-green rhetoric with the racism and homophobia, near-perfect English with juvenile mistakes here and there make me think he’s an angry young “ABT” dude. Wasn’t there someone by that name on Forumosa a while ago?[/quote]

Are you kidding me? Hope you didn’t see that in the morning.

But it’s not like seeing in the evening makes it any better…

Silly me. I thought with summer around the corner you were boasting about this

I figure it’s one of two possible situations:

1. He was frightened by a jug band as a small child

B. He’s mistaken you for Rambler Slim, in which case the invective makes perfect sense

ANYWAYS, I’m your Number One fan, everybody knows that!

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“Poagao”]I got this lovely message on my Youtube account today:

From his Youtube profile and amazon page, and the combination of rapid pro-green rhetoric with the racism and homophobia, near-perfect English with juvenile mistakes here and there make me think he’s an angry young “ABT” dude. Wasn’t there someone by that name on Forumosa a while ago?[/quote]

But it’s not like seeing in the evening makes it any better…[/quote]

I actually got it last night when I was at a friend’s housewarming party. Just the thing, too; I was actually considering being sociable for once, but thank god I was snapped back to reality in time before the unthinkable happened. Well, I did compliment someone on her key lime pie, but that was the extent of my adventures.

Chief, your jealousy is touching. :smiley:

In Spanish we say: Ladran Sancho, señal que cabalgamos.

(The dogs are barking, Sancho my friend, which means we are moving forward).
Meaning there are only critics who envy you and criticize you when you are rising. If you were not, no one would be “barking”.

[quote=“Poagao”][quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“Poagao”]I got this lovely message on my Youtube account today:

But it’s not like seeing in the evening makes it any better…[/quote]

I actually got it last night when I was at a friend’s housewarming party. Just the thing, too; I was actually considering being sociable for once, but thank god I was snapped back to reality in time before the unthinkable happened. Well, I did compliment someone on her key lime pie, but that was the extent of my adventures.

Chief, your jealousy is touching. :smiley:[/quote]

I even see some irony in this…the screen shot is so clear and crisp, it could be a daily photo. damn you’re good.

This seems to be the same guy who posted on the forumosa comments section on wikipedia, Iron_Jackal_Tw, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Forumosa

A quick google has Iron_Jackal_tw, has revealed his email as michaelturton.blogspot.com/2006/ … stuff.html

And , someone with that email, kindly left a number to call here, cafedb10.godpeople.com/img/data2/jejadulatunt/WEASFiles/3003-11/addresse_sprin.doc . Suppose if you did a reverse look up on that number you would know who it was. But bottom feeders like this a too many to be troubling yourself with all the time.

Iron Jackal or tissue paper pomeranian? YOU be the judge!

[quote=“Mick”]This seems to be the same guy who posted on the forumosa comments section on wikipedia, Iron_Jackal_Tw, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Forumosa

…But bottom feeders like this a too many to be troubling yourself with all the time.[/quote]

Not to mention that he seems to be seriously disturbed. Farther away the better is my rule

[quote=“Mick”]This seems to be the same guy who posted on the forumosa comments section on wikipedia, Iron_Jackal_Tw, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Forumosa

A quick google has Iron_Jackal_tw, has revealed his email as michaelturton.blogspot.com/2006/ … stuff.html

And , someone with that email, kindly left a number to call here, cafedb10.godpeople.com/img/data2/jejadulatunt/WEASFiles/3003-11/addresse_sprin.doc . Suppose if you did a reverse look up on that number you would know who it was. But bottom feeders like this a too many to be troubling yourself with all the time.[/quote]

well, was looking for the movie poster on the google for the quote

…“when the hunter becomes the hunted”

Then I saw this :roflmao:

Well, that young man is possible a nerd hiding behind his computer. Spewing hate might be his way of covewring up his deficiencies.

I think some fellow posters should have some faggot fun with him:

Perhaps, they would make a meal out of him, who knows?

At least they get to spread the love while at it.

.[/quote]

[quote]Christians are the most hypocrite piece of shit that ever existed. In US, English is often teach by these people, who are Christian FIRST before the English teaching skills SECOND or even THIRD. This is my observation on why Taiwanese had such trouble in speaking good English, which I have to tell them what difficulty I have in learning it and secret on doing it with breaking time.

Most of these Christian English teachers will always sent Asian people into their Jesus Camp at one point. I was unfortunately invited to one of them because of the Taiwanese group I was with at the time. Talk about brain washed job I got there. One of White Christian faggot couldn’t convert me, so he isolated me while everyone else went playing outside to break down my will, which he still couldn’t do it.

In the end, this Christian faggot put on his pilot sun glass (to conceal his hatred in his eyes, of course) and told me that basically Jesus will somehow break me at one point of my life and make me whole again when I return to Him (I’m ex-Christian by the way). Don’t you mean that your horde of White racist Christan faggots will be stalking me to break me, you piece of shit. I’ll soon shoot every one of you goddamn Christian trashes if you threaten me again with it!!

PS. Christians have like THE largest closet faggots ever existed in US. You’ll be amazed if you are Asian like me in those groups. I know perfectly well why I have to get away from that BS in the end! Most Christians also hated other Christians outside of their group, which they bad mouth each others all the time! Looking back, I wished I could take my youth back from their craps!!

Iron_Jackal_TW

[/quote]

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh my GOD :notworthy:

And , someone with that email, kindly left a number to call here, cafedb10.godpeople.com/img/data2/jejadulatunt/WEASFiles/3003-11/addresse_sprin.doc . Suppose if you did a reverse look up on that number you would know who it was. But bottom feeders like this a too many to be troubling yourself with all the time.[/quote]
Immensely satisfying research, Mick. Well done. Keeping a distance is much more preferable, but the outing the horrid beast is delicious. Hiding behind the safety of its monitor. Vile.

I received a nasty email last year directed at some coworkers, and it certainly left a foul taste in my mouth, regardless of the pity I felt for the perpetrator. Sorry you had to read that, but glad you at least commented on the pie. That is as far as I get socially sometimes, too.

(Of course, I am the biggest fan, and the Chief will either have to step aside, or arm wrastle me for Ramblers Fan Chiefdom.)

[quote=“Icon”]In Spanish we say: Ladran Sancho, señal que cabalgamos.

Meaning there are only critics who envy you and criticize you when you are rising. If you were not, no one would be “barking”.[/quote]

That’s an interesting saying, I hope I have the opportunity to use that one day!

[quote=“sivartrenrag”][quote=“Icon”]In Spanish we say: Ladran Sancho, señal que cabalgamos.

Meaning there are only critics who envy you and criticize you when you are rising. If you were not, no one would be “barking”.[/quote]

That’s an interesting saying, I hope I have the opportunity to use that one day![/quote]

I thought it meant ‘The dogs are barking, Sancho my friend, which means you are making too much noise while we break into this house’.

[quote=“kage”]
(Of course, I am the biggest fan, and the Chief will either have to step aside, or arm wrastle me for Ramblers Fan Chiefdom.)[/quote]

Now how in the Blue Squirmin Jeebis did this go under my radar for nearly a week?
kage, while unlike my younger, more impetuous sibling Bubba 2 Guns, I prefer to at least attempt to talk disagreements through, prior to resorting to physical violins, let it never be said that I will walk away from a challenge, especially one delivered so boldly, in front of Maoman and everyone.
Now, be forewarned, as we’ve never met in meatspace (right?),there’s a couple of things you should know about the chief before you finally decide to go through with this.
First off, I understand you’re a young lady, is that true?
If so, that’s OK, I got no problem with mixing it up wit the girlies, I knew 5-foot-tall Blackfoot maidens when I was growing up who could kick both me AND Bubba’s asses at the same time while counting out the change for a jug of draft and three Clamatos.
Not to mention, I got 2 sisters.
And at least one ex-wife.
So I ain’t one to shirk at the prospect of a tussle with a young missy.
But you should be aware, in all fairness, I’m not likely to cut you no slack either, there ain’t about to be no Girls’ Rules or handicapping here.
I like your jam, you probably got a better chance at giving me a whupping than most of the pencil-necks in this place (Ramblers excepted, all of whom could drop me like First Period French) since the likes of Buttercup, Tash, Erhu, and 914 shplit for greener shores.
So OK, I’m game.
But note: I heard tell that you got a problem wit the cusswords. I ain’t going to bullshit you, I tend to be pretty fuckin loose with the language when I’m out of the house, so I don’t want you crying or stomping out in a huff halfway throught the match because I let the odd expletive slip out in the heat of gladitorial contestion.
If all that’s OK with you, fair deal, name your place and time, and, in the immortal words of Lincoln Hawk:

Go for it.