Large Moving Boxes - Kaohsiung

Looking for a place that sells large new moving boxes in kaohsiung. Only place I know is the post offices and I need one about twice the size of their largest box.
Thanks,

[quote=“MadSkills”]Looking for a place that sells large new moving boxes in kaohsiung. Only place I know is the post offices and I need one about twice the size of their largest box.
Thanks,[/quote]

There are several moving companies in Taipei that sell boxes. Try to find a professional moving company in Kaosiung. Other than that, try a courier company like T-Join. You might also try international moving companies. All of these type of companies sell boxes. I just bought some from the Professional Moving company, 40Nt for the small boxes, 45NT for the large ones. Another company had their boxes 5NT cheaper but they had a minimum of 40 boxes that you had to buy.

Have a Chinese friend help you locate a company. Here is one company I found in Taipei. www.0800222222.com See if they have an office in Kaohsiung or find one like this in Kaohsiung. You can check hipages.net i think tht is the URL of Hinets service yellow pages.