Pet friendly swimming pools and resorts

Just a list. If anyone has first hand experience please leave your comments:

4 Likes

Taidong’s Luminous hotel:

http://www.lmresort.com.tw/new-event.php?id=61

Probably the best hotel in Taidong. They have a wing of pet friendly rooms but must reserve super early.

1 Like

Pet friendly swimming pools???

Stupidest fucking thing I’ve heard all day.

I am sorry but we cannot take our tiny bundles of joy to the rivers. They are way too small. And the beach is too big and too far away.

What if they become part of the life cycle? don’t overprotect them!

Like, compost? Not today, my friend.

1 Like

Seems like a good list of hotels to avoid.

2 Likes

Glad to help.

We can have another list for singles, say, most romantic isolated places.

This is a list for say families who want to take everyone on vacation. Pet hotels are expensive, and some pets get too stressed when their owners are away.

So they let dogs pee in the same swimming pools as the humans use???

FIFY

:+1: thanks for the correction.

No. The pools are exclusively for doggies. Humans can get inside not in swim suits but in something that resembles fishing gear, and only to support their pets if so required.

Maybe they wouldn’t get stressed if they were treated like (gasp!) fucking dogs instead of wind-up fake fucking kids.

1 Like

You’re just upset that you’ll could never be considered a pet and be ridin’ dirty in one of those strollers.

I got something better to do with that rolling rig…

1 Like

Like people, dogs and cats have to “learn” to swim. If the approach is to just throw them into a rushing torrent, which describes most of Taiwan’s rivers and creeks during wet season, they get overwhelmed or scared. They would get hurt or learn to dislike water all together.

In an controlled environment dogs can learn to enjoy swimming and have less of an issue when they really go into wild rivers or the ocean.

However, a lot of times owners go to these places because their pets got hurt and need rehabilitation. Doing water aerobics is the best way to recover and they need a safe environment like these pet friendly pools to rehab. I mean surely you don’t want to throw weak pets into raging rivers or the ocean just because you feel that’s what being dog is all about.

1 Like

What kind of a mental patient throws a dog into a river any frigging ways?

I knew I shouldn’t have went with the hamster…

Guinea pig, but, yeah.