Political Satire and Political Jokes - Part 3

I think Toles ought to have changed the title. Something along the lines of “Yesterday’s Heroes” or “Remember When You Thought They Could Do No Wrong?” would have worked well-enough. Wonder when we’ll lose the celebrity fetish and lust for ‘great men’ narratives.

youtube.com/watch?v=jV32O6zy2sk
Space Ghost is funny, but you have to be high.

Toles is brilliant. Wish I had that job.

Why bipartisanship won’t work.

Something I found on the Boston Globe website. It’s a collection of editorial cartoons. Some are pretty damn good.

I’m voting for the Moose in 2012! :sunglasses:

The Ink Tank: a daily roundup of editorial cartoons

Autotune the News
Interesting Youtube of news set to hip hop.

Thought you may find this interesting
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8004024.stm

[quote]“He’s superman at the moment - young, black, good-looking, progressive,” says British cartoonist Andy Davey.

So perhaps it’s not surprising you have to look hard to find an unflattering cartoon of the new US president.

With the end of his first 100 days in sight, the Political Cartoon Gallery in London is putting on an exhibition of original cartoons of Barack Obama. It charts his rise as an outside candidate for the Democratic Party nomination to his first few months in the White House. [/quote]

Here’s a good one taking a poke as one of his more ridiculous policy pronouncements.

[quote=“Jaboney”]Here’s a good one taking a poke as one of his more ridiculous policy pronouncements.

[/quote]

who is that suppose to be?

Guy behind the book is St. Peter.
Who the other guy is doesn’t matter: whoever it comes from, it’s still a ridiculous, feeble excuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=yW7OPByRGDY
This is John Hodgman roasting Obama. He says the Bush administration were jocks and Obama’s are nerds.

He’s Barack Obama

youtube.com/watch?v=C9n21d3n5j8
Health care horror.
Republicans think people are stupid.

Hey, anyone see that Yoo may find himself in the dock? :smiley:

[quote=“Jaboney”]

Hey, anyone see that Yoo may find himself in the dock? :smiley:[/quote]

That would set a dangerous precedent. If the Dims succeed in getting Yoo and a terrorist attack occurs, then I’d hope they would go after Obama advisors with as much gusto. Tit for Tat is the name of the game.

online.wsj.com/article/SB124580586602845075.html

The perfect Republican vacation land
Youtube

[quote=“Dr. McCoy”]The perfect Republican vacation land
Youtube[/quote]
That’s pretty good. :discodance:

This is pretty good too:

Let’s ban water!