Shocking Taiwanese T-shirts

I saw a girl in 7-11 last night with this on her shirt in English:

“His penis was as hard as a sword.”

:astonished:

4 Likes

:laughing:
Reminds me of the fishwife I saw with the t-shirt, “Fuck me, whip me, beat me, come on me like the dirty slut I am, and then get the fuck out!”

Or, the demure looking housewife with a shirt that read, “A woman needs four kinds of animal in the house. A Jaguar in the garage, a mink in the closet, a tiger in the bedroom, and a jackass to pay for everything.”

:astonished:

Would you buy and wear a shirt with writing on it in a language you couldn’t understand and had no idea what it meant?

1 Like

my first year university student yesterday wore:

“i wish my boyfriend was as dirty as his motorcycle.”

good chance to explain double entendre …

1 Like

Saw a Taiwanese show with a woman wearing one that said, “Stop looking at my tits you creep.” On TV.

Have an elementary class in Korea and this 12-year old girl wears a shirt with a moose on it saying something to the effect of being horny. Hard for me to comment on that one or bring it up at school.

1 Like

Crossover thread below.

I saw an old Taiwanese woman wearing a T-shirt with Spread Me written on it. It had a picture of bread about to be buttered but still…
I saw a young girl wearing a T-shirt that said “No parking except for Dad”.

I found it more shocking when I saw someone casually wearing a bright T-shirt listing local (in this case Why and a 1/2) shop specials written in correct English on the front and on the back.

shy little 11yo in my english class–why should i die because you didn’t want to use a condom

1 Like

A girl with “Spread Beaver - showing the vaginal area”

I was laughing so hard.

1 Like

And twice as pointy!

1 Like

my favorite…“how babies that were raped, asked for it?”

that’s gotta be the sickest one by far

It is nice to know it is not just me. I’ve seen a middle-aged woman with a “Fart Machine” t-shirt on, and just the other day an old man with a cane, wearing a “Dead Head” shirt, featuring two Grateful-Dead-ish skeletons engaging in oral sex.

1 Like

A 6-year-old kid wearing a T-shirt that said “Hard Cock Cafe”.

1 Like

A fairly young school-teacher type petite little women with a t-shirt saying: Born to Fuck! in flower-power type-set …

1 Like

A little eight year old girl with a big pot leaf on her shirt. A burly 13 year old boy with a shirt that read “sissy”.

1 Like

Not all skeletons are Grateful Dead-related.

Not all skeletons are Grateful Dead-related.[/quote]

And how can skeletons engage in oral sex?? Aren’t some important parts made of meat? lol

1 Like

And how can skeletons engage in oral sex?? Aren’t some important parts made of meat? lol[/quote]
pun involving boners

1 Like

An innocent-looking woman in her early 20s wearing a black T-shirt that read “Fuck and Fashion”.

This was set in a blackletter typeface, so maybe few Taiwanese would recognize the text as anything legible in English.

1 Like

Saw a girl just the other day wearing a small, sparkly top saying “Yo, Lay me, dude”. I wanted to ask for a picture, but I figured she’d be offended of me taking pics of her chest.

1 Like

I saw some Grateful Dead T-shirts at Tong Hwa Night Market. The English was perfect, and they read something like “30 years of live shows”. The body is white, and the sleeves of the T-shirts are colored either bright green or red, depending on which one you’re looking at.

I saw some dude wearing a blue t-shirt with a symbolic male figure, holding hands with 2 symbolic female figures, one in each hand.