The Mormon invasion of Taiwan - thoughts?

Well let’s see…because they are trying to instill a Christian moral code and it doesn’t work without religion. :wink:
I just find it humorous that most of the missionaries in the world are working to convert people to their particular brand of Christ yet wouldn’t sit next to them in a church back in their home countries. :laughing:
BTW, one of the Mormon missionaries stopped me the other day and said he wanted to tell me about Christ…that was rich. :smiley:
On a more serious note, I fully support the missionary work in Taiwan. Once the island has been eradicated of it’s heathen roots then perhaps we can see some real advances in human rights, no more discrimination in hiring practices, wife beating and pedophilia will cease, the economy will skyrocket, English newspapers will have real news in them, motor scooters will no longer pollute, laws will be enforced, foreigners will be able to become citizens without surrendering their old passports, etc…the changes go on forever…bring on the Lord, our saviour…Amen