The sexist plot against Hillary

Sexist by definition. Because there’s not one other reason people wouldn’t love Bubbette to pieces.

politico.com/story/2015/10/h … ers-215375

[quote]The once respectful Democratic primary has devolved into a slugfest about gender, with Hillary Clinton surrogates expressing outrage over how Bernie Sanders is conducting his campaign — even calling for him to fire his staff over alleged sexist remarks.

The ugly dispute has knocked Sanders back on his heels, and placed him on the defensive — an unaccustomed position for a progressive who describes himself as a feminist. And it’s sent a signal flare to Republicans, who have been reminded of the pitfalls of using the wrong language when taking on Clinton — and also of her campaign’s ability to turn it to her advantage.
[/quote]

Advantage? Odds are she’s going down. If she goes down, she’s taking feminism down with her.

I’m old enough to remember when being called sexist meant something. Although she is the only Dem candidate who isn’t a cranky white guy.

If she were my mother, I’d put her in the big house.

So the alleged sexist comments by people who work for Sanders are “all the shouting in the world won’t fix the country’s systemic problem with gun violence” and “we’re willing to consider her for vice president … we’ll even interview her”?

Those two lines warranted a huge article? They are really running out of stuff to write about…

Now that hypervictimization has eaten everything else in sight It’s high farce watching it eat its own.

If Bernie Sanders doesn’t want to be accused of sexism, than he should stop criticizing Hillary, or better yet stop saying anything about her at all. Maybe he could go sit in the corner like a good little boy and wait for his mommie to come take him home.

I don’t get it, that’s not even a little bit sexy.

How on earth can it be the “sexiest plot”? :ponder:

Exactly one of those two helped cover up bona fide sexual harassment. Count on the Republicans to bring it up a few months down the road.

Absolutely- the American people will be shocked, shocked, to learn that Bill Clinton was a lech. She’s doomed!

At Clinton Inc. it’s known as a “bimbo eruption.”

Absolutely- the American people will be shocked, shocked, to learn that Bill Clinton was a lech. She’s doomed![/quote]

Memories are short. We’ll see if Monica wants back in the limelight.

And Chelsea still looks suspiciously like Webster Hubbell.

When substance is redacted or declared an abstraction, this is what takes its place. And those who still care about substance aren’t going to vote for her anyway.

Don’t forget the under-age sex slaves flown to whatsisname’s private island.

Actually, if I were Bill I’d be a little wary that Hillary’s first executive action would be the “Ex-President’s (1992-2000) Confinement to Gitmo and Castration (And No It’s Not Chemical, It’s Rusty Bolt-Cutters) Act 2017”.

Well, we know they aren’t prudes.

I’ve noticed this sort of problem with “progressives” on many fronts. They claim to be in the vanguard in the fight against sexual violence yet continue to traffic in crude, 20th century humor about it as if they’re above it all somehow. Time for everybody to move on from that mentality, including progressives.

[quote=“Winston Smith”]
I’ve noticed this sort of problem with “progressives” on many fronts. They claim to be in the vanguard in the fight against sexual violence yet continue to traffic in crude, 20th century humor about it [/quote]

Not to mention trafficking in girls.

What were we talking about again?

I’ve noticed this sort of problem with “progressives” on many fronts. They claim to be in the vanguard in the fight against sexual violence yet continue to traffic in crude, 20th century humor about it as if they’re above it all somehow. Time for everybody to move on from that mentality, including progressives.[/quote]

Move on from castration jokes? Never!

As a crude 20th Century type, I never claim to be above it. For that matter, I don’t claim to be a (shudder) progressive either.

Especially coming from someone who’s posted half-a-dozen posts in the last couple of months claiming Hillary shouldn’t run for Prez. because she’s a secret lesbian.

Serendipity! Just came across this:

salon.com/2015/11/02/fox_fri … _facebook/

What I’ve said is the likely reason Clinton went to such lengths to create a private email universe while serving as a high government official was to hide her lesbian lifestyle becuase she feared it would hurt her chances of being elected. Personally I couldn’t care less what a person’s sexual orientation is so long as he or she competent. I do have problems with someone presenting a facade though in order to get elected because it’s inherently dishonest. You, on the other hand, with your rusty implement sexual mutilation humor, have some serious soul searching to do.

What I’ve said is the likely reason Clinton went to such lengths to create a private email universe while serving as a high government official was to hide her lesbian lifestyle becuase she feared it would hurt her chances of being elected.[/quote]

What the emails actually reveal is much more sordid.

I dunno if she’s a lesbian but she’s certainly the opposite of straight.

She could still win if she releases a sex tape with Huma.