What Are You Watching (TV Series, etc.)? :facebook:

Are you tommy525 or what?

:wink:

My weekly series fooder:
Without a Trace S3
CSI S9
CSI Miami S6
Leverage S1

Have some catching up to do with Lost, Prison Break, Heroes and the final Season of Battlestar Galactica.

Are you tommy525 or what?

:wink:

My weekly series fooder:
Without a Trace S3
CSI S9
CSI Miami S6
Leverage S1

Have some catching up to do with Lost, Prison Break, Heroes and the final Season of Battlestar Galactica.[/quote]
Havenā€™t seen Heroes at all, but Iā€™ve heard good things. The final season of BSG is absolutely effing awesome!

Hey, Biz. Would you like to read The Dictators: Hitler and Stalin? Itā€™s very long but quite illuminating. Obviously, horribly depressing. I finished it yesterday.

Not really. But thanks for the offer.

Iā€™m thoroughly enjoying Voyager. Watching an episode a day. found this star map on wiki to track their progress:

Looking forward to the arrival of Seven of Nine on the show:

Channel 83 has a cool dancing show at midnight each day. A bit racy for some peopleā€™s taste I bet.

But seriously, what is this show all about? Super cute ladies in short skirts dancing. Pretty simple plot.

Anyone know what the commercials are all about?

[quote=ā€œkaiwen338ā€]Channel 83 has a cool dancing show at midnight each day. A bit racy for some peopleā€™s taste I bet.

But seriously, what is this show all about? Super cute ladies in short skirts dancing. Pretty simple plot.

Anyone know what the commercials are all about?[/quote]
No idea, but I used to watch it everyday when I first got here. Before my first Taiwanese girlfriend. :blush:

Voyager - Iā€™m several episodes into season two and still no Seven of Nine! :fume:

Monty Halls Great Escape. Great stuff. He sets up a croft on the west coast of Scotland and basically does all the stuff I used to do on my summer holidays on Mull and Skye when I was a wee laddie. Diving with seals, watching otters, catching lobsters and crabs, fucking about on the beach. Aaah!

Dexter is my favorite show. Unfortunately I have already seen all of season 3.

Rome S1 S2
Deadwood (in case you couldnā€™t guess) S2
Dexter S3
True Blood S1
Reaper

Some DVDs available for trade

Does anyone here watch Lost? I know its a long ways out now, but Iā€™ll probably be in Taiwan for the finale and it would be cool if I could watch it with some fellow Lost fanatics.

Indeed, huge Lost fan - Iā€™m fairly sure S6 starts end of Jan 2010 after the Superbowl, and the finaleā€™s in May 2010.

Generation Kill S1, I think there is only one season
The Fringe S1
Tru Blood S1, S2, just started S2 fantastic stuff, although like all tv series it really losses its freshness after the first season

Just started Season three of Voyager. Almost at the Seven of Nine episodesā€¦ :lick:

True Blood.

Love those bloodsuckers.

Sons of Anarchy-Chief and I want to start a Taipei chapter

John From Cincinnati-re watched the season. Surfing-family-weird visitors from above-Deadwood actors.

The Wire-They are all like my friends now. I remember Baltimore in the 70ā€™s when it was really shitty. Good to see they cleaned the city up. :unamused:

30 Rock- Baldwin! The Puffiest Lead man on TV!

Mad Men-Great stuff regardless of itā€™s Emmy winning stature

Canā€™t wait for the new season of SOA in September.

Last season of Rome lacked the sex and violence of the first season but I loved watching how they interpreted history and knowing what was coming next made it more exciting. The Romans having
British accents did remind me of The Life of Brian at times but shouldnā€™t the Gauls have had French/Swiss accents? The only guy with an Italian accent was the slave Pollu. Good job Milius!

Enjoying The Tudors at the moment.

Enjoying Mad Men and Dexter.

Well, since I only watch HBO-Asia, I caught the finale of the Sopranos the other week

Spoiler: I think Tony got whacked

Canā€™t wait for Entourage Season 6

I liked ā€œBreaking Badā€

The finale of season 2 was a bit of a lemon though.

Looking forward to season 3.