What Are You Watching (TV Series, etc.)? :facebook:

In the beginning that was good. After a while I got to the point where I just wanted off with her head, or rather her father’s.

[quote]Mad Men[/quote] I liked it quite a bit. I can guess with 90% accuracy everything that comes out of his mouth. Change Ad Men for Bankers and growing up in Long Island was a bit like the show. As a very young kid I remember going into the city to meet my dad at Lutece for dinner.

err…what about all of that business with Mark & Cleopatra? Posca is the one with the italian accent I think.

What’re some good shows to replace this stuff? Is the new Dr. Who any good?

On season four of Voyager. Enter Seven of Nine. :discodance:

We are Borg.
Resistance is futile…

It Started With A Kiss

The character is not getting any smarter, but the plot is very realistic and i really really really hate that pei zi yu. Plus, the actor, Tiffany Xu, is a B-A-D A-C-T-O-RRRRR! …or I just hate the character and have come to hate the actress behind it haha.

Watched the final episode of the final season (season seven) of Star Trek: Voyager this weekend. I’m going to miss Tuvok, Seven of Nine and the gang.

Wonder if I can get the Next Generation series somewhere…

Oh, having watched the first season of Gray’s Anatomy and having acquired seasons 2-4 I’ll be continuing with that for a while. It was on hold while I watched first Battlestar Galactica and then Voyager.

Sigh, every time I watch Voyager I swear to watch the final at home (I mean really home, where the Sauerkraut grows). But I never make it. No damned transwarp conduits in Jhongli.
:cry:

[Just watching “Dead Like Me. I like how “George” copes with all BS in a very calm way. Yes…Oooooookaaaaaay or what she says always”]

im watching an old BBC series called mind your language. its about teaching foreigners english. its flipping hilarious and has some good ideas lol.

Also watching brothers and sisters, house, MAS*H and greys anatomy 5. just depends on teh mood i am in.

[quote=“bob_honest”]Sigh, every time I watch Voyager I swear to watch the final at home (I mean really home, where the Sauerkraut grows). But I never make it. No damned transwarp conduits in Zhongli.
:cry:

[Just watching “Dead Like Me. I like how “George” copes with all BS in a very calm way. Yes…Oooooookaaaaaay or what she says always”][/quote]
I was a tad disappointed with the final. Partly because it was over (I’m gonna miss that Tuvok :frowning: ) and partly because of the temporal anomaly type story line.
Still, if you read the Star Trek: Destiny trilogy the storyline makes more sense.

Ah, thanks, will take a look. Might be on my hard drive somewhere. BOOKSHOP! BOOKSHOP! Did I say hard drive? :ponder:

House, M.D. (6th season)
Survivor (1th season - Samoa)
MacGyver (5th season)

Got the Voyager guide if you want to read it. :smiley: :laughing: I haven’t seen the full final episode, either, only a part.

Bismark: I have only one of the “after they went back to Earth” books.

In other news:

I’d like to see The Pacific now that Band of Brothers is over.

I’ve had enough of CSI, can’t stand Miami and NY is barely palatable. Only LOST is watchable now. Sigh

Wonder if/when they will broadcast the last installment of Gallactica.

Almost finished with Grey’s Anatomy Season three. Got to admit, too many episodes just aren’t that good. At least I can watch two, three or four in a row to get through lulls in the storyline, but if I was watching it back home and had to go through two or three weeks of some of the sub stories I would’ve put a cricket bat through the TV screen at least five times by now.

I did find an…um…“supplier” for my Star Trek fix. I will soon be the proud owner:

1. Star Trek: The Original Series (digitally remastered)
  2. Star Trek: The Next Generation
  3. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
  4. Star Trek: Enterprise
  5. All the Star Trek movies as a bonus. Soon, I’ll be speaking fluent Klingon. :yay:

My gawd I can’t believe this show is still running. The forerunner of the reality show genre. I caught the first couple of seasons but after that no more. Seems to be all about trying to break into H’wood now. Is it any good, Chris?

[quote=“bismarck”]Almost finished with Grey’s Anatomy Season three. Got to admit, too many episodes just aren’t that good. At least I can watch two, three or four in a row to get through lulls in the storyline, but if I was watching it back home and had to go through two or three weeks of some of the sub stories I would’ve put a cricket bat through the TV screen at least five times by now.

I did find an…um…“supplier” for my Star Trek fix. I will soon be the proud owner:

5. All the Star Trek movies as a bonus. Soon, I’ll be speaking fluent Klingon. :yay:[/quote]

Good Lord, man, that must have cost a bundle! :astonished: Oh, the original, must be hilarious to watch that now.

Big fan here, too. Gotta go home and rescue my Star Trek book collection. My Mom says 10 years is the maximum storage time in her house… :s

Would love to.

I knew there were Star Trek books, but I didn’t realise they actually followed a specific storyline/future “history”. Pretty cool, actually. So the next time I’m up in Taipei I’ll be stocking up!

[quote=“Icon”]In other news:

I’d like to see The Pacific now that Band of Brothers is over.

I’ve had enough of CSI, can’t stand Miami and NY is barely palatable. Only LOST is watchable now. Sigh

Wonder if/when they will broadcast the last installment of Gallactica.[/quote]
Looking forward to Pacific. If it’s anything like Band of Brothers it’s going to be awesome.

I doubt they’re going to show the final season of BSG in Taiwan, which is why I got the complete series from my source. I could hook you up if you like. Send me a pm for details.

[quote=“Icon”][quote=“bismarck”]Almost finished with Grey’s Anatomy Season three. Got to admit, too many episodes just aren’t that good. At least I can watch two, three or four in a row to get through lulls in the storyline, but if I was watching it back home and had to go through two or three weeks of some of the sub stories I would’ve put a cricket bat through the TV screen at least five times by now.

5. All the Star Trek movies as a bonus. Soon, I’ll be speaking fluent Klingon. :yay:[/quote]

Good Lord, man, that must have cost a bundle! :astonished: Oh, the original, must be hilarious to watch that now.

Big fan here, too. Gotta go home and rescue my Star Trek book collection. My Mom says 10 years is the maximum storage time in her house… :s[/quote]
It’s expensive, but I’m doing it in installments. i.e. Month by month. One time would kill me!

Heroes has started up again. T-Bag from Prison Break has been brought in as a new character.

[quote=“Chris”]House, M.D. (6th season)
Survivor (1th season - Samoa)
MacGyver (5th season)[/quote]

where di you manage to find house 6 and macgyver?
or are you watching them on youtube/online?

I miss Dexter and Supernatural.
I started watching “Vampire Diaries”, but it is just like Beverly Hills 90210, only with vampires. What other good vampire/killer/death shows are there? I’m dying for a good show!

Struggling through “Prison Break 4”. It’s like X-files meets Dallas with shaved heads.