What Are You Watching (TV Series, etc.)? :facebook:

Here are the shows I’m actively watching. All are from the current season being aired. :popcorn:

[quote=“twonavels”]I miss Dexter and Supernatural.
I started watching “Vampire Diaries”, but it is just like Beverly Hills 90210, only with vampires. What other good vampire/killer/death shows are there? I’m dying for a good show![/quote]
I’m watching True Blood, but not really sure how I feel about it. I like my vampires like Lestat. Bad (kind of evil, but not quite) and unashamed. The current crop from teen angst books are crap IMVHO.

Currently watching:
Amazing Race
Cold Case
CSI
CSI Miami
Intervention
Locked Up Abroad

Loved:
Rome
Anything from Star Trek (except any episode of Next Generation with Wesley or any episode of Voyager with Kes)

Waiting for new season:
Lost
Tudors

Used to Watch:
CSI New York

[quote=“davidintaipei”]Loved:
[color=#FF0000]Rome[/color]
Anything from Star Trek (except any episode of Next Generation with Wesley or any episode of Voyager with Kes)[/quote]
Also loved Rome. I have both seasons, but really disappointed they didn’t see their way clear of making a third and fourth season. What about how Augustus finally becomes the first Emperor? The challenges in Palestine during his reign? The changes he made to Rome? There’s a lot they still could have done.

[quote=“davidintaipei”]Waiting for new season:
Lost
[color=#FF0000]Tudors[/color]
[/quote]
Also eagerly awaiting the next season of Tudors! Hope it will be on HBO!

Currently watching:

Heroes (Used to love it, then it got bad, but the new season looks like it might be back on track)
Psych (Freakign awesome show-hilarious)
NCIS
NCIS:LA (Not sure about this one, so far its ok but I’m dropping it if I doesnt get more impressive)
Bones
FlashForward (New show, trying it out, may be interesting)
The Colbert report
Family Guy

Wow…I watch way too much tv :blush:

[quote=“bismarck”][quote=“davidintaipei”]Loved:
[color=#FF0000]Rome[/color]
[/quote]
Also loved Rome. I have both seasons, but really disappointed they didn’t see their way clear of making a third and fourth season. What about how Augustus finally becomes the first Emperor? The challenges in Palestine during his reign? The changes he made to Rome? There’s a lot they still could have done.[/quote]

I don’t know if the ratings were too low, or if it was too expensive to film, or what. But it was a great series.

[quote=“bismarck”][quote=“davidintaipei”]Waiting for new season:
[/quote]
Also eagerly awaiting the next season of Tudors! Hope it will be on HBO![/quote]

It’s on Showtime in the US (http://www.sho.com), so maybe HBO can get it on the air in Asia. According to the Website, the 4th and final year will be shown in spring 2010. And it’s only October!!! :cry:

[quote=“davidintaipei”][quote=“bismarck”][quote=“davidintaipei”]Waiting for new season:
[/quote]
Also eagerly awaiting the next season of Tudors! Hope it will be on HBO![/quote]

It’s on Showtime in the US (http://www.sho.com), so maybe HBO can get it on the air in Asia. According to the Website, the 4th and final year will be shown in spring 2010. And it’s only October!!! :cry:[/quote]
Let’s hold thumbs it’ll air here.

Currently on Season four of Grey’s Anatomy. Really very very average. The story line just rinses and repeats and the character development is shoddy. Who acts like Meredith?
Not sure I even want to bother with Season Five…

Started watching Star Trek: The original series. Season one, episode one. What a laugh. Interesting to watch again as I’ve just watched Star Trek (2009).

Currently watching: Battlestar Galactica (the new series), Stargate SG-1, and Farscape. Newer shows that I love and need to catch up on: True Blood, Dexter, and House.

Currently watching

AMerica’s next top model (just to laugh at how pathetic Tyra Banks is…‘building up’ girls by making fun of them…(all but one of course)

Project runway

Californication

Grey’s anatomy

House

I watch surfthechannel…the episodes just stream immediately. The best link to click on is Megavideo, that only allows 60 mins of watching, then you need to wait 72 minutes to watch more.

BUT it’s only NT1300 to watch as much as you want for a whole year, movies etc. great

They ran out of cash. The ratings didn’t merit the expenditure.

They ran out of cash. The ratings didn’t merit the expenditure.[/quote]
Pity. I loved the two seasons the did have.

I loved BSG. The final season and the final show was awesome. Feel like watching it again.

I downloaded some Newhart episodes. I don’t keep up with TV. Who has the time? But I have a faster Internet now, and a lot of shows I have missed over the years from being overseas so much. I never saw the final episodes of Newhart. I never saw the final episodes of Married with Children or Seinfeld. I might try to get some of those.

Just got finished watching "命中注定我愛你“ … Yea I’m a year behind. But dang it if it was good!

Now I am so deep into “Dead like me” I am starting to be very very careful on slippery stairs and start thinking there was a gray small something in the corner of my eye… :astonished:

Also watching Stargate Universe. It is about a broken space ship. Voyager for real or so. Nice.

And TrueBlood 2nd season, and Reaper and AshesToAshes 2nd Season and …

Kinda avoiding going out :wink:

Watched Jersey Shore about a houseful of Guidos and Guidettes from Jersey who share a house on the ocean for a summer. Stupidly funny.

Also watching HBO’s Hung about a man who uses his “endowments” to get back on his feet financially. I like Thomas Jane as an actor.

[quote=“citizen k”]Watched Jersey Shore about a houseful of Guidos and Guidettes from Jersey who share a house on the ocean for a summer. Stupidly funny.

Also watching HBO’s Hung about a man who uses his “endowments” to get back on his feet financially. I like Thomas Jane as an actor.[/quote]

Hung was great - great cast. Jersey Shore just ended this week, but I have a feeling we’ll be hearing more from Snookie and Company for a while…

Caught two pre-air episodes of “Spartacus: Blood and Sand” - sort of a combination of Rome and 300, and worse than either.

[quote=“merge”][quote=“citizen k”]Watched Jersey Shore about a houseful of Guidos and Guidettes from Jersey who share a house on the ocean for a summer. Stupidly funny.

Also watching HBO’s Hung about a man who uses his “endowments” to get back on his feet financially. I like Thomas Jane as an actor.[/quote]

Hung was great - great cast. Jersey Shore just ended this week, but I have a feeling we’ll be hearing more from Snookie and Company for a while…

Caught two pre-air episodes of “Spartacus: Blood and Sand” - sort of a combination of Rome and 300, and worse than either.[/quote]
I’ve also been enjoying Hung on HBO.

Looking forward to see Spartacus, but it’ll be pointless on local cable as most of it will be edited by all accounts (sex, nudity and violence?).

Loved Hung and also the UK show “The inbetweeners” sort of a grown up Grange Hill about 16/17 yr old lads losing their cherries and learning to drink like men - or something like that very amusing but the language is pretty full on.