Your pets - names and pictures

I can’t tell which rabbit is which! That’s amazing!

I finally got a couple pics of my little pup:

http://spaces.msn.com/members/sporkyspork

We decided to name him AhngAhng…my wife’s parents have a dog named WangWang which is a larger cousin to our dog’s breed, so we thought it would be cute to have similiar names…personally though, I was rooting for Fernando…

Here’s my baby.

pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/eric_diep/album?.dir=ca59

[quote=“KawasakiRider”]Here’s my baby.

pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/eric_diep/album?.dir=ca59[/quote]

Monster Snow! Fantastic! :notworthy:

[quote=“rob_the_canuck”]I finally got a couple pics of my little pup:

http://spaces.msn.com/members/sporkyspork

We decided to name him AhngAhng…my wife’s parents have a dog named WangWang which is a larger cousin to our dog’s breed, so we thought it would be cute to have similiar names…personally though, I was rooting for Fernando…[/quote]

Very nice looking dog. Very nice.

[quote=“Tigerman”][quote=“KawasakiRider”]Here’s my baby.

pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/eric_diep/album?.dir=ca59[/quote]

Monster Snow! Fantastic! :notworthy:[/quote]

Wow, I was impressed! :sunglasses: :wink:

A boy and his dog :slight_smile:

Here is my pride and joy. Her name is Hope, and I found her in fornt of the RT Mart dy my apartment complex. She was about 2 months when I found her back in the middle of July. She is a togou, and she is really smart.

Here is another picture of her. I just love her to death. Can you believe this she has learned 4 tricks already in just 2 months. She now knows how to open our front door with her paws!!!

ooops … sorry the second image was a bit bigger than I thought…

[quote=“tommy”]
[/quote]
She must have some gecko blood in her – that’s an amazing grip she must have. :wink:

It’s cruel to glue her bed to the wall like that. :noway:

My dogs in the garden with my wife.

I want your house! :astonished:

[quote=“Jonny Crisp”]

My dogs in the garden with my wife.[/quote]

My comment has some negative undertones and for that I apologize in advance…

Did you buy those HUGE dogs here or ship them over? I’m guessing you bought them here. Which means you helped some guy make a profit by buying HUGE dogs in a country where people don’t have yards. Which entices the breeder to breed more of them…wonder what he does with the ones he doesn’t sell? Wonder what happens to the rest who don’t go to wealthy people’s homes with large yards. Dogs that size belong on this island even less than Huskies do.

The Puuuurfect pet… (not mine though… got it off the net)

Woooahh, folks, these oversized pics screw up the page, so that folks have to use the horizontal slider to go back and forth to read each post, even the ones without pics.

If you would, pls take the same pic, shrink and/or crop it in an image editor, then go back to your post with the oversize pic, “Edit” it, and replace the pic with the smaller one. Thanks!

He gives them to us. Two of the dogs we got when they were 2yrs old for precisely that reason; the breeder couldn’t sell them because no one wanted them. The other was a stray dog that turned up on the streets around our house.

Er…did I? Really? I had no idea I knew you or you knew me. Read the above.

The Huskies I agree with…Great Danes, why not?

I apologise in advance for not getting the quote thingy working.
[color=green]Moderator’s note: done for you.[/color]

[quote=“Mordeth”]

Did you buy those HUGE dogs here or ship them over? I’m guessing you bought them here. Which means you… [/quote]

Forgive my assumptions, I was guessing that you bought them. But since they were given to you and adopted…then that makes my points mute.

Moot.