1,000 posts

1,000 is NOTHING.

How many of us are regular posters? 20? if each one of us posts 100 posts, we can reach 2,000 and that will be an unbeatable record.

I can post 150 posts out of which 100 will survive @tempogain’s repression. Well, I can try.

Was your Jimny driver cross-eyed? That could make driving a bit dangerous.

But I only have another hour and a half left at the office! Don’t think I’ll make that quota…

Start a controversial poll.

Rice is the patricians choice. If you pick noodles you are a dum dumb

• Rice
  • Noodles

0 voters

Lucky motherfucker… being Taiwanese you never heard that thing, “work hard”? “But in Taiwan we work hard” (meaning they work overtime for meeting deadlines).

@Dr_Milker you just made an enemy for life! :rage:
@mad_masala

Noodle shills! Who’s paying you guys?

That doesn’t mean much… his days are coming to the end.

It’s worth it if I get to eat noodles for life.

Like 3 serves.

@RickRoll

Ahh, a fellow rice eater. Good to have you on the winning side of the upcoming culinary war.

I don’t get paid enough to stay late. 17:00…I’m OUT! Besides, my customers are all overseas. No “deadlines” really.

You mean people will pay me to eat noodles? I’d eat them for free.

And noodles pulls ahead!

See what happens when I try to meet your ridiculous requirements?!

Let others join the conversation
This topic is clearly important to you – you’ve posted more than 21% of the replies here.
Are you sure you’re providing adequate time for other people to share their points of view, too?

Why do you think I’m posting these Turkish gems here and not in the “what are you listening to” thread?

Rice FTW!
At some beans and a nice steak and you are in heaven! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

I’d eat everything on that plate…except for the rice.

Including the beef?!
Cannibal! :scream: