15 years ago, this site was a whole lot better.

:face_with_monocle::scream:

Nope it’s right down the middle , allowing both sides of discourse . But it seems that if it’s seen as "Right " leaning by some …they can cater for their more “left” opinions in other places …Hmmm…like 90% of the MSM :joy:

Take it easy! About loathing Taiwanese people, they might have some personal issues. I mean, if their lives were so perfect. Then, why do they need to put people down? I only had issues with 2 expats in real life. But, I am not going to blame other expats for my personal experience. In contrary, I only try to warm other expats for any future loss or resentment. But, I think it is still part of our lives. The feeling of angry, resentment and loss are our learning experience. We can not control other people’s actions. We can not always protect everyone. We can only learn not to be one of them. There are still friendly people. I am glad some people said I was good person despite I showed some signs of “Taiwanese young girl’s drama”.

A lot of us are guilty of giving new posters a hard time before we get to know them. To the point that the admin send us a message when a first time poster posts requesting that we play nice.

It’s a baptism of fire. Character building.

4 Likes

Yep earn your chops, we’ve all been there I experienced WAY worse than the newbies these days.

That which does not kill us makes us stranger.

2 Likes

Is that when you were deciphering rocks in Brittany using Irish?

(pulling your leg)

Ta me ag tarright ar do cos

1 Like

Unusually witty Milker :thinking::slightly_smiling_face: Edit I mean exceptionally witty :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

He’s a bit of a joker.

some people call him Maurice

2 Likes

I have never noticed that before :slightly_smiling_face: Sarcasm …yes .

Steve Miller Joker …wonderful song in the day :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

People who call me Maurice get bucked.

1 Like

Innuendo is a British trait I thought ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TilkHhUXAS0

Newbie initiation. Rite of passage etc.

They did studies on this. People who join groups where you have to go through difficult stuff are more invested in that group. All of my closest friends were made this way.

There’s more than one conclusion you can draw from that. :rainbow:

14 posts were split to a new topic: Pickle Banned

Deleted. The message was aimed at someone who isn’t here anymore.

Banned. …lol.
That guy was just a pain in the ass.
Adios amigo !

2 Likes

What happened? I want to know,