$200 ATMs

Where can I find an ATM that dispenses $200 notes? I used to go to one at Taipei Main Station but it doesn’t offer the option for $200 notes any longer.

2 Likes

For Post office ATM

1 Like

Why? For collection or to annoy cashiers (there’s basically no place to put it)?

1 Like

I get my regular dose of $200 notes at the Hua Nan bank ATM near Dingxi station, not sure if other branches offer them as well.

I love using them because they are convenient and they make a great conversation starter.

5 Likes

I do that too. Its funny to see the look on peoples face when they see it.

Usually Huanan bank or Taiwan Cooperative bank usually offer it. Not all machines dispense them though. Nobody has ever refused it.

Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall Station specifically has an ATM that dispenses NT$200 notes. Think about it and you’ll understand why.

5 Likes

Taiwan Bank in Xinyi has them.

1 Like

Thank You, interesting

1 Like

How about 20 NT coins? How they doing lately?

1 Like

I had forgot they existed until the other day when I was given one again.

I like the 2000NT$ better.

Me too, but hardly anywhere excepts them.

I had to take my last two to the bank.

1 Like

I just keep them, I’m a collector. I also like 500 Euro bills.

2 Likes

Did the coin have 20 written on it in permanent marker? I think they almost all do. Whenever I hand them over I have to remind the shopkeeper that it’s a 20.

Yep, I used it this morning and my breakfast store didn’t realise at first either.

CTBC (中國信託) ATM locations that have $200 notes (search for 提/存200元鈔)
https://www.ctbcbank.com/twrbo/zh_tw/index/h_locate_index/h_ATMlocate_inquiry.html

Taishin (台新銀行) ATM locations that have $200 notes (search for 提供200元鈔券)
https://www.taishinbank.com.tw/TSB/service-and-support/atm-location/

About the $20 Coin , You could probably get them at Taiwan Bank?

1 Like

I have a few different versions of NT10 coin, anyone knw how differnt ones I have at least seem 4+ currently used.

I paid my landlord in $2000s before. It was amusing for her.

2 Likes

:ponder:

2 Likes

Just go into any Bank of Taiwan branch. They have them crisp and new in bundles of $20k.