2020 USA Presidential Election (Alleged) Vote Fraud

Yep, the sooner people can stop talking about this whiny loser the better. Hopefully we will soon be able to ignore his insane rantings, and not have to think about him until he is charged in state courts

2 Likes

Talk to @Belgian_Pie, not me… :laughing:

When does Trump pack it in? Can even him carry this on more than a couple more days?

1 Like

It’s possible to believe in this fraud. All you have to do is try!

“Alice laughed. ‘There’s no use trying,’ she said. ‘One can’t believe impossible things.’

“I daresay you haven’t had much practice,’ said the Queen. ‘When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”–Lewis Carroll, Alice through the Looking-Glass

Sorry, but Hillary is still pushing the “Trump stole the election” hoax, and several US senators and representatives announced the intent to impeach Trump before he was even President.

Trump is like COVID. He baffles everyone by lingering around for months after we expected to be rid of him. Also, he’s an exhausting and toxic presence disruptive to American life.

3 Likes

The left has an irrational fear of him; distorts facts to drum up unwarranted fear of him; ignores science and logic to push a ridiculous agenda which is said to stop him but really is just what they’ve always wanted to do; condones deaths and widespread human harm in an effort to oppose him. Yeah, sounds about right.

Meanwhile, in planet reality:

Dude is totally unhinged. He’s gone straight from “you’re fired” in The Apprentice to the darkest depths of The Twilight Zone.

3 Likes

He seems to have gone back to birther Trump…not the finest Trump, to be sure.

1 Like

But… I was told what a “serious” lawyer she is. :joy:

5 Likes

“This claim, like Frankenstein’s Monster, has been haphazardly stitched together,” wrote Brann.

1 Like

This is an embarrassment and the only logical conclusion is that there is no evidence. Exactly.

From the article:

“The president has had the opportunity to access the courts … if you’ve got the evidence of fraud, present it,” Christie said. “The legal team has been a national embarrassment.”

Christie noted that he has been a longtime supporter of the president, having voted for him twice, but “elections have consequences.”

“We cannot continue to act as if something happened here that didn’t happen. You have an obligation to present the evidence,” Chris said. “The evidence has not been presented. And you must conclude – as Tucker Carlson even concluded the other night – that if you’re unwilling to come forward and present the evidence, it must mean the evidence doesn’t exist.”

1 Like

Sidney Powell is getting axed. She was too incompetent for a team that includes Rudy Giuliani. :joy:

2 Likes

Huh… it’s funny how everyone who thought Powell was this brilliant legal mind is suddenly nowhere to be found now… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

She’s still around, she’s had a long career as both prosecutor and representing clients like Arthur Anderson (trust me when I say Arthur Anderson wouldn’t have picked up Michael Cohen) where she bumped heads with Andrew Weismann which was the basis of her book , licensed to lie, which was about crooked prosecutors.

https://i.maga.host/IJ4TmIR.png

Yes, I’m well aware she’s around. She’s been the talk of the town. Apparently, she’s too crazy for Team Trump, which has cut her loose for saying GOP Governor Brian Kemp is an agent of long-dead Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez. That was too cuckoo for Rudy even. :joy:

But according to you from a few days ago, I should’ve been taking her more seriously. :wink:

If we’re allowed to spin the conspiracy theories even further: that could just be a ploy to make this into something bigger than Trump.

It’s about damn time

5 Likes

“I want to thank Emily Murphy at GSA for her steadfast dedication and loyalty to our Country,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “She has been harassed, threatened, and abused – and I do not want to see this happen to her, her family, or employees of GSA. Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good fight, and I believe we will prevail!”

(Interpretation for anyone unable to pay attention: Fundraising needs to continue. And that TV show. We need to proceed with marketing efforts to see if this is a viable business venture.)

2 Likes