2020 USA Presidential Election (Alleged) Vote Fraud

In the video. It was their reporter mouthing words, so I think it’s fair to call it “reporting”, of a sort, yes. I do think CNN is responsible for it, how could it be otherwise? I don’t understand the point of your NYT comparison.

My lawd, are people STILL whining about this? It’s over. Biden won! By like 7 or 8 million votes. Go home! Have a cold one.

2 Likes

When does this stand-up routine hit my town? :joy:

Yeah, that’s what I always do when someone threatens to take my money with a weak lawsuit, flush the money down the toilet. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Reportedly, there really was a software update issue , but it wasn’t on the voting machines themselves, which appears to be what you’re referring to. So unless CNN reported the voting machine software was updated, the problem is probably with your assumptions.

2 Likes

Just so we’re all on the same page, you know you’re complaining about unofficial results that would’ve been caught in canvassing (and was caught before canvassing), right? Given that, why does the whole system need to be investigated? Seems like it worked, right?

3 Likes

I’m saving this quote for posterity.

4 Likes

The US pravda.

It’s important to note the shift in the (do I dare say it?) narrative by the conspiracy theorists. First it was they will never sue because they fear the inevitable discovery and the fraud that will uncover. Now it’s they won’t win the lawsuits. Should be interesting to see what the next shift will be. That’s what happens when you buy into a lie.

1 Like

Next one will be the old chestnut: tHe jUdGeS aRe cOrRuPt!!!1

1 Like

1 Like

Smartmatic, the technology used by Dominion, also has a 2.7 billion lawsuit. The founder was interviewed and as well as sounding devastated about what this has done to his business, he was also puzzled as Smartmatic is only used in voting machines in LA County and those demented creeps Giuliani and Sidney Powell were ranting about the technology flipping votes in swing states where they have no presence. On top of this, the guy is Venezuelan and he thought it was laughable that they claimed it was created by Hugo Chavez when he fled Venezuela for the USA in the 1990s. The founder has every right to be pissed at FOX and Trump’s defense team scum for trying to make his brand toxic.

3 Likes

Had to look that up. I’m running out of synonyms for “crazy.”

1 Like

…aaaand here come the lyin’ Goyas!

Goya Foods CEO falsely says election was illegitimate, Trump is ‘the real, the legitimate, and the still actual president’

Goya Foods CEO falsely says election was illegitimate, Trump is ‘the real, the legitimate, and the still actual president’ - CNNPolitics

@McNulty, I moved your post from the Biden Presidency thread, it seemed better suited here. This was from CPAC right? I noticed Trump was saying he might run again and beat the Democrats for the third time, lol.

1 Like
1 Like

As of this week, we can close the books on the Trump election cases, as SCOTUS disposed of all remaining cases, all without so much as a comment other than the PA case (3 justices thought it should be taken up, not that it would make a difference to this election, but because it may be relevant to future elections). So that’s some 40+ cases filled, without a single win.

3 Likes

Sounds like the words of a narcissist that can never accept defeat. Funny in a sad way.

3 Likes

I simultaneously admire the tenaciousness while questioning how tethered to reality the man is.

He’s still a real thorn in the side of the establishment Republicans, what with all his plans to primary establishment types, I half suspect he may suffer a blunt force trauma to the head sometime in the future by way of a stray golf ball.

Lol… the final score was 1 win to almost 70 losses. :joy:

4 Likes