2020 USA Presidential Election (Alleged) Vote Fraud

Having predefined procedures that everyone has to adhere to is how you cheat. The checks they put in place to verify the election results I would argue were very basic and more importantly clearly understood before the election took place. No one is making the claim these people are stupid.

Lindsey Graham is a politician, two faced lying back stabbing loathsome creature. To understand Lindsey Grahams actions you first need to understand the dynamic between Republican voters, the Republican party and Trump. Even establishment Republicans don’t get back into office without Republican voters, Liz Cheney will be an example of that. There are plenty of examples of Lindsey Graham trying to stick the knife in Trumps back, he just tries not to do it too publicly. Same with Kevin Mccarthy, I know, I know what the MSM is saying, they are sucking Trumps balls, in reality they despise him, along with the rest of the establishment Republicans like Mitt Romney the ones the MSM always go to for sound bites.

I am typing in plain English, if you have a question I would suggest more than a grunt, I don’t want to be having a conversation with myself guessing what you are objecting to.

1 Like

Dafuq you talking about? You’re defending (or deflecting from) randomly changing procedures in the middle of an audit with no explanation by claiming standardized procedures are how you cheat? WTF? Explain…

The words are plain English, but they don’t make sense as a response to my post, which referenced multiple groups, not just establishment republicans.

1 Like

You talk about changing procedures and used UV light, which from my understanding they used from the beginning of the audit, so what are you talking about?

I referenced multiple groups.

You replied

Which is basically “I disagree” without stating which part. Were you trying to convince me Democrats didn’t hate Trump, that would be exceedingly silly proposition. Finally you replied

Oh, ok I missed it, you mentioned Fox news. The funny part here I don’t think you really understand the true nature of Fox, there’s a reason they were the first to call Arizona for Biden.

1 Like

Then they stopped,.in the middle of the audit,.with no explanation- you know, changed procedures, no explanation, like I said. You didn’t answer how you’re defending (or deflecting) from changing procedures by saying standardized procedures is how you cheat…

And I responded with examples in those groups, then you go and say if my only problem is with establishment republicans…

No true Scot again…

1 Like

For example, if you know in advance that in the case of a recount or audit one county is going to be “randomly” chosen to “prove” the voting machines are accurate, if you are the ones in charge of running the election and conducting said audit after the election, you don’t think they would have enough foresight to keep one county as a clean county for them to carry out the audit on?

Like I said, no one is accusing them of being stupid.

I know, but there are plenty of examples showing they are (not all Republicans) but usually the ones in key positions of power hated Trump. For example, the Steele dossier, they all knew it was being used to go after Trump, even before the election. Everybody knew. Paul Ryan was particularly obvious in blocking subpoenas from Republicans like Jim Jordan during the first two years. There are other examples too, Lindsey Graham making attempts to distance himself from Trump after Jan 6th, however realizing the dynamic between Republican voters, the Republican party and Trump has since headed down to Trump Florida resort for golf, like I said, they are in deep doggy doo doo. John McCain’s distain for Trump was quite public and visible and he was one of the ones to run to the FBI with a copy of the Steele dossier.

1 Like

I could see that, if audit procedures are fully understood in advance that could enable cheating. These guys sound pretty weird, but it’s a legal audit in my understanding, so we’ll see how it plays out like any other legal process. If there are flaws they will surely be apparent.

2 Likes

Free at the moment. Will end sometime on Friday, probably.

https://deeprigmovie.online/ViewMovie/33f78c8a-cd3d-425a-b75a-7475571be18f

Interesting interview with Karen Fann, everything she says seems quite reasonable, the media and politicians who lined up to oppose the Arizona audit every step of the way I think are the ones in the indefensible position.

Looks like P for project is on the menu today. :sweat_smile:

But no, the breach wasn’t coming from the anti-Trump deep state. Instead, the clerk who is under investigation for tampering with the county election system is Tina Peters, a fervent supporter of Donald Trump and amateur vaccine science aficionado, who appears to have executed a self-own of historic proportion.

When the official shared this “bombshell” video with CodeMonkey Watkins they included in it an image of their election system’s BIOS password, which is, of course, a massive breach of voting system security.

And in doing so they stepped on a pretty large rake – because the password in the video was unique, which allowed the Colorado Secretary of State’s office to identify which county the leak came from and during which meeting it was recorded.

Oops.

In short, in an attempt to demonstrate that Donald Trump was still the rightful president, a county clerk tweeted that the election machines she was in charge of overseeing were in fact vulnerable, and in order to prove it someone in her office allegedly carried out the very breach she was falsely claiming must have been committed by anti-Trump forces.

Hackathon has already proved how easily the voting can be hacked, on numerous occasions, and even acknowledged by Kamala herself.

It’s very suspicious that Democrats now find it hard to suddenly re-accept after they themselves were championing the vulnerabilities in 2016-2019.

I guess it’s just a matter of choosing the side which fits the agenda of the week.

If you mean hacked in the way people say life hacked, yea, sort of. And it’s kind of what’s going on now with the big lie, just in person, rather than on websites. Actually hacking the election result, no, as supported by your article.

You’re talking different things, so it’s not exactly a surprise people have different viewpoints on it.

1 Like

Mike Lindell (the my pillow guy) is apparently holding a 3 day cyber symposium starting today. His claims are the most out there, claiming millions of votes switched by hacking, primarily China.

Different to Seth Keshel who was doing statistical analysis and suggests millions were beefed up for Biden perhaps by a computer algorithm and different from the traditional cheating, stuffing ballots, dead people voting ect.

Media Matters had a good write up, although everything that is right wing to them is far right.

This one is from day 2, Seth Keshel, I’ve been following his stuff, numbers guy.

who couldda guessed? :roll:

1 Like

Now you’re curious, if you had asked I would have told you there were those who seem to be acting in good faith and have doubts about Lindell’s 27TB of data.

https://medium.com/@erik0/analysis-of-mike-lindells-election-hacking-data-56cca7c97b20

Still, his symposium isn’t without highlights. Dr Shiva gave a good presentation on media bias and Government censorship.

https://rumble.com/vl0pkz-dr.-shiva-exposes-big-tech-and-censor-nazis.html

I don’t think there’s much room left for curiosity, according to Lindell’s own hire. :joy:

While the pillow mogul has long boasted he had 37 terabytes of “irrefutable” evidence that revealed Chinese-backed hackers had broken into election systems in all 50 states and flipped votes from Donald Trump to Joe Biden, he had delayed unveiling the “packet captures”—otherwise known as intercepted network traffic or pcaps—throughout the seminar.

Throughout the first day of the symposium, several cyber experts who had traveled to Sioux Falls to attend in person and examine the packet captures had become frustrated and irritated that Lindell failed to provide any data, with one attendee saying they’d only been shown “random garbage that wastes our time.”

According to Merritt, that’s because there was nothing to reveal. The “packet captures are unrecoverable in the data” and “the data, as provided, cannot prove a cyberincursion by China,” he told the Times .

“So our team said, we’re not going to say that this is legitimate if we don’t have confidence in the information,” Merritt said.

Curious people are always curious, but are also skeptical which is why I posted what seems an honest attempt to look at what he presented so far, anyone with a technical background would have a lot of questions with what he presented, the author of the piece I added does a good job summarizing.

Less curious people just post things that conform to their bias.

I’ve noticed. Glad you have some facts now, based on lack of evidence (evidence of lack of evidence that is!)

Sure. Lindell can put his head down on one of his pillows, take a rest, and think on unicorns and the tooth fairy some more, that is if he’s not distracted by the dominion lawsuits going forward. :sweat_smile:

Lot of other stuff going on other than PillowMan’s packet captures, Dominion is a long way from being out of the woods.

Judge in the defamation suit against Powell and Lindell gave the go ahead, so next will be the discovery stage.

I’m not sure why you think a nail looks like a hammer, but:

Dominion Voting Systems’ defamation lawsuits against the attorneys Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani and MyPillow and its CEO Mike Lindell can move forward, a federal judge ruled Wednesday, dismissing the Trump allies’ motions to have the billion-dollar litigation thrown out over procedural issues and claims that they didn’t defame Dominion with their discredited allegations that the company was involved in election fraud that delivered the presidential election to Joe Biden.

Nichols ruled against those arguments, writing in his opinion that Dominion had sufficient grounds to argue Powell and Lindell made their fraud claims “knowing that they were false or with reckless disregard for the truth.”

2 Likes