2020 USA Presidential Election (Alleged) Vote Fraud

I was quoting from memory from critics and you were focused on proving me wrong rather than listening to what was being said which was essentially agreeing it looked dubious.

You took issue with me claiming such a capture would be difficult except for some government agency saying anyone with 500$ could do it.

“The only way to capture packets addressed to and from all those different election offices around the country would be to have the resources of the NSA [the National Security Agency],”
Source 1

I mentioned encryption and specifically HTTPS (I erroneously added a 5)

We’re told that the packet data is encrypted, so presumably it’s over HTTPS. So, uh, how did they decrypt this to figure out how many votes were switched? If Mike’s hackers have broken TLS, they really don’t need to be dealing with this.
Source 2

I said the data would be fragmented and hard to put together.

“Packets are sent preferentially to the highest speed link going in the right direction, but the routing algorithms worry about congestion,” said Jones. “The net result is that the packets are sent out in a shotgun blast, and the different packets are likely to take a variety of different routes.”
Source 1 again

You’re trying to talk from a position of authority without considering I read both sides and especially his critics. I also made the point of him not disclosing his details which every critic of his takes issue with.

In short by trying your hardest to prove me wrong, making silly claims like anyone could have captured what he claims to with 500$ worth of gear, you are showing you haven’t read the critics of Lindell and it is you who are uninformed. You’re trying WAY to hard to discredit me.

Texas announces audit of 4 counties in 2020 election.

I don’t think these audits will accomplish much if there’s no way to tie a mail in ballot to a real living person and then confirm if that person did indeed vote as reflected by the ballot.

We’ll see tomorrow when the Arizona audit results are revealed, if all it does is just raise more questions I think most people will quickly lose interest.

The audits have done what they were always meant to do - get a segment of the population to doubt the system, so they can lay the ground work for fucking with election laws.

There was me thinking this was about citizens wanting to be sure their elections where they get to decide who rules over them are not being rigged by an elite group of politicians who don’t give a toss what or who the citizens want because they demand to be able to select who gets chosen and who is not.

Something you as a citizen should want too. If it comes up blank, great! I’ll be the first to move on and stop talking about it, not that the politicians have been particularly helpful, not even the Republicans who got 100 million in donations to look into fraud and just pocketed the cash and did nothing.

1 Like

@Mick comment?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/arizona-ballot-review-draft-report/2021/09/24/7c19ac08-1562-11ec-b976-f4a43b740aeb_story.html

The GOP-led audit (yes, the Cyber Ninjas one Trump was backing) has affirmed Biden’s victory… in fact, widening his win by 306 more votes.

If that’s what it is, that’s what it is. I don’t have any inside information, I was under the impression Arionza time 1pm on friday the results will be announced, I’ll read your link. A leak?

Let the chips fall where they may.

The draft was provided to The Post by the Arizona secretary of state’s office, which had obtained a copy.

Why bother leaking it if that’s all it has to say? That’s Katie Hobbs office, who has been fighting against the audit tooth and nail. Let’s see what happens in a few hours.

Then you should have cared about them doing an actual audit, not this random grift where they made up rules on the fly, changed procedures willy nilly, and refused to tell people what the hell was actually up. This IS a group of politicians who don’t give a toss about what voters want, as they cynically undermine elections that have already been audited (with actual rules in place).

2 Likes

Stop the Steal!
I mean the theft of millions of dollars by the crooks at Cyber Ninjas and the lying MAGA con artists who line their pockets with this open theft, and their brain-dead followers who repeat every word, and still won’t even believe when their own fraudulent scam artists have to confess the truth.
“The fact that I’ve been lied to all along only makes me believe more.”

I care about the people, Democrat or Republican who have honest concerns about voter integrity being able to assure themselves the process by which they elect their leaders is being done fairly.

If the elite politicians (Democrat or Republican) are the only ones who can set the rules, are the only ones who are allowed to set the way the count is counted and only they can verify results in accordance to methods only they are allowed to make.

Any country that does that, has a problem.

1 Like

Buddy, that wasn’t this. Not by a long shot. This was instigated and paid for by deep pocketed outsiders.

What the fuck do you think this was? This was all that, but instigated and paid for by deep pocketed outsiders, with no consistency and transparency. This is the worst of what you’re complaining about, and you applaud it.

My name is not Buddy.

I’m sorry if you think this is the deep state, you have no idea what is being discussed or what people like Glen Greenwald see as a bigger threat to the US than Trump.

It’s completely off your radar, always has been.

edit/ I see you called them deep pocket outsiders, that’s true, not the deep state. I take that back.

Sorry, guy. :wink:

Dafuq you talking about? We know who’s paying for this, no conspiracy required.

Oooh, what Glen Greenwald thinks!

1 Like

He does, you should try it sometime.

Anyway, regarding elections, the people, the ones who vote, should have a way to verify their vote is secure and counted fairly, this is the ONLY thing citizens of democracies have to make sure they decide who leads, it’s the foundation of democracy. It matters.

Annnnnd… this isn’t that.

Yeah, it is.

I got a good idea what is coming in the hours ahead, the QR code count matched. Everything else was fucked. Machine memories erased, mismatch between actual ballots and QR readouts and so on and so on. Hold my beer.

A rules made and changed on the fly “audit” led by partisan know-nothing grifters funded by deep pocketed outsiders is not the people who vote verifying their votes are secure and counted fairly.

Who told you to think that?

Some people can think for themselves.

Predictable. Based on the need to leak and try and control the narrative, pretty boring, like the idea I need anyone to tell me anything or think anything, the irony in there is a bit thick.

you came up with mismatched qr codes and erased machine memories based on just thinking for yourself? Hmmm…