2021 Canada Election

Trudeau said, however, that he would not favour proportional representation as an alternative, saying the system “gives more weight to smaller parties that are perhaps fringe parties.”

‘I don’t want to do electoral reform because I have to compete with other parties’

Fuck you Trudeau.

Considering how much he didn’t need to call this election in the first place, he doesn’t seem to be doing too well at the campaigning…

I still think he will win. Proud to say that I have been a non resident his entire reign. :innocent:

Well, that was exciting.

What a monumental waste of money for a status quo outcome. The East still loves Pretty Boy. Still, as the populist and low brow Sun records, he is doing better than Kenney in surviving. Gotta respect that to some extent.

Glad to be watching :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: from afar though. Bell, while being no erudite bohemian, is spot on. Trudeau is catnip for low information voters and Canada is FULL of them. :rofl:

Once a national rock star, a seemingly pleasing cardboard cutout, a second-rate drama teacher who knew enough to play a part.

So promising as a poster boy.

So full of sunny ways, spewing out the correct woke sentiments, serving as catnip for low-information voters wooed by sweet-sounding and politically fashionable syllables no matter how devoid of meaning.
Bell: Kenney on the ropes, Trudeau’s back! | Calgary Sun

Haha. Well, ya. Im not sure what i can say about Alberta without sounding like a total prick. So i will refrain from the itoldyouso type nonsense much of us like to say and politely bite my tongue. As we tend to collectively agree to do with Americans, except Harper.

How/Where/When do I collect my beer?

Will have to pick a weekend!