⚾ 2023 Asia Professional Baseball Championship

Ok, so this isn’t the same as the Asia Series where each champion team from NBP, KBO and CPBL play one another, but rather each league puts forth a team with best players under 24 from the league. Players who turned professional for less than 3 year may also participate. Each team is allowed 3 players under 29.

The first game for Team Taiwan will be tonight. They play against Samurai Japan.

Yup Australia Korea game just finished. My live feed continues for the later game Japan Taiwan.

SCREENSHOT

Too bad Australia didn’t hold on to the lead.

Nice. Are we Food Panda Taiwan?

We are the Taiwan Dogs… or Formosan Mountain Dogs.

really? Thats kinda bad ass!

Taiwan Tu Gou, Go Go Go!

The games organized by the CPBL will use Taiwan Dogs as its team name, and wear the black and white uniform. The games organized by the Chinese Taipei Baseball Association will use Chinese Taipei as its team name, and wear the red white and blue uniform.

1 Like

Can we find a more confusing way please? :laughing:

I already want a Taiwan Dogs t shirt!

1 Like

NVM, they all look like friggin transformers. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

Much better. :bowing:

Yeah, that one is pretty awesome. I’m thinking of getting one as well.

1 Like

Let’s see if they can win.

I just went to 7-11 with my Yankees hat on and the guy at the counter said he has a yankees hat and wanted a fist bump. I said No, They have to win first, and the gal next to him who spoke English better, just laughed like hell. lol

I’m not in it for the fashion, bro!

Team Taiwan played 8 innings of great baseball, and then falters in the last inning, very typical though.

Cheerleaders, wonder if they also “puts forth a team with best”…

Taiwan @ Australia, 10th inning 0:0 game.

6:0 final.

For completeness… Taiwan lost to Japan and Korea, and had to play Australia again for the bronze, and walked away with the bronze after a timely hit in the 10th inning tiebreaker.