67% of Taiwanese have sex without condom

Data was from 2017 … in the 1950’s & 1960’s …as your suggesting… Taiwan had one of the largest birth rates in the world, so your suggested date is actually when it was more in line with global median, not now.

Very very old aboriginal saying has it that having sex with rubbers on is just like washing your feet with socks on

Has a point

Care to explain the logic? Unless there is some secret aboriginal foot fetish culture going on, washin g feet and having sex are rarely done to attain the same goal. Unless i have been washing my feet completely wrong all these years…?

It would seem the lack of condom use does explain taiwans massive overpopulation problem pretty well.

1 Like

Basically you would not put on socks to wash your feet so ah never mind it’s an aboriginal thing

1 Like

Didn’t know very very old aboriginal wore socks.

Thought that was more current Western development.

Aaaaand the aboriginal foot fetish narrative crumbles.

If any of them have past step one a bit, still quite interested in the logic. Because…well…thats a “special” one :slight_smile:

67% of Taiwanese have sex without condom

HELL YEAH

2 Likes

let’s make it 69%

3 Likes

Nice

1 Like

Yall must be teachers :slight_smile:

CKLi

1 Like

Speaking of Taiwan being horny or not. For hormonal reasons it’s not a big surprise that they’re less horny than average or than people in the West. However another possible explanation to that low count of shots per week would be that they cheat a lot, and there’s a lot of sexless couples looking for sex outside home. Maybe they don’t report those when asked for these statistics.

Does that mean that 33% of condoms have sex without Taiwanese?

3 Likes

The quantity of brothels and similar businesses everywhere certainly suggests you are right :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m extremely skeptical of any sex related research that is based on self reported answers.

6 Likes

Damn straight. I need to install some cameras in everyone’s bedrooms.

3 Likes

This means only about 50% of Taiwanese have ever even had sex, thus the declining population :wink:

1 Like

You could probably just apply to the government for access to their live feed.

1 Like

Taiwanese: We must shut down the country to keep out COVID!

Also Taiwanese: Let’s all have sex without rubbers. What’s the worst that could happen?

3 Likes

I once heard someone say it’s like eating a steak with a balloon on your tongue. I thought that was a pretty spot-on comparison.

2 Likes