A favour I could ask a 28 year old Taiwanese girl for

Talk about he latest movies showing and ask her which theatre she likes to go and then after a few mins on another subject come back to movies and just as a ‘oh’ can we go see that movie that she wants to see together

from experience movies isn’t a good first date… i’ve had one of those before where we said almost nothing because we met just before the movie started, then had to leave after it finished.

i think tommy is remembering back from his time when you picked your date up in your Cadillac at her house, got some burgers and milk shakes then went to the drive through movie theater and got comfortable in your car together. times have changed!

5 Likes

Netflix and chill dude, Netflix and chill.

2 Likes

This sounds like more fun than Netflix and chill though.

1 Like

How did u know
Well I suppose if she likes you she will find a way to drag out the date

1 Like

just invited her a drink, don’t get on a friend zone.

More fun than sex? I don’t know about that.

“Bird” should be incredibly popular here. She’s a bird; you have a bird. Win/Win

2 Likes

She’s a chick; you’re a dick. I think I know who’s getting the better compliment.

I always find that when talking with a member of the opposite sex that I like, I ask her questions about her and if shes is talkative about herself that is a good sign, but… if she doesn’t ask me any questions about me? Then that is not a good sign. It means she is :

1. narcissistic
  2. not really into me
  3. both
3 Likes

Who said there is no sex.:joy:
It’s way more fun than turning on a TV at home.

And “Netflix and chill” doesn’t necessarily involve any Netflix.

Oh come on. You’ve at least gotta queue up a movie before reaching for the gimp outfit.

I just whisper “Netflix” in her ear before inserting my big soft cow tongue.

in her ear? or elsewhere?

Thanks for the visual. Now I’m going to rub bleach into my eyes.

2 Likes

Word control is infesting itself in every dispicable place.

in this day and age not talking much or asking questions about you can also just mean they have …less developed social skills and find it easier to look at the phone. quite common these days.

the first taiwanese girl i ever met responded with ‘i don’t like any movies. i don’t watch movies’ when i asked her whats her favorite movies. i totally thought she was blowing me off. but turns out she was just a bore.

2 Likes

There is no word control. I merely pointed out “chick” is a bit antediluvian and put it out there for discussion. That’s what we do here; we discuss things. What we don’t do is jump in with mass generalizations about liberal agendas.

4 Likes

Have you ever read any of the international politics threads? :grinning: