As an airplane touches down,
And as our voices tremble in a final plantive moan,
There’s people out there screamin’,
'Cause 914 is home,

There’s people out there screamin’,
'Cause 914 is home.

Listen if you dare.
http://www.archive.org/details/914AHeartfor914_0

Thanks for all your raves here 914. I for one wish I was 20 years younger, 20 kilos lighter, 20 kilometers an hour faster and 20 times more intelligent just so I can stand at the back of the line.
All the best.

[quote]Thanks for all your raves here 914. I for one wish I was 20 years younger, 20 kilos lighter, 20 kilometers an hour faster and 20 times more intelligent just so I can stand at the back of the line.
All the best.[/quote]
Same goes for me, except I’d only need to be 10 times more intelligent.

Sounds like someone’s in love with 914. :laughing:

Shhh! It’s a secret. Nobody knows.

Fox, she hates poetry, man. You’ve blown it.

Just bye her a few drinks and a McDonald’s. Trust me - she loves it! :wink:

[quote=“Stray Dog”]Fox, she hates poetry, man. You’ve blown it.

Just bye her a few drinks and a McDonald’s. Trust me - she loves it! :wink:[/quote]

A whole McDonald’s. And that’s her secret to that great figure of hers? Damn, Janet!!! :laughing:

Peace out 914.

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:cry:

What’s going on? Is 924 OK? Why can’t Tash write from her usual moniker? Where can I donate blood? I’m O negative. I can help!

[quote=“canucktyuktuk”]What’s going on?[/quote]914 is doing fine to my little knowledge. She’s leaving Taiwan, going back home, wherever that is. Maybe she left already, I’m not sure.

Fox might need your blood though. :laughing:

All the best to you, 914.

914 is a he. :raspberry: Silly rabbits. And we’re gonna miss him. Rots. :rainbow:

[quote]Sounds like someone’s in love with 914.
[/quote]

Someone? I’m sure there are thousands. Just a delightful person.

i’m your bi-atch. eternally.

Gents, I have to tell you a little something…
I touched 914’s butt last Thursday. Then we took a picture of me touching the butt. Then we viewed me touching the butt. Then I touched the butt once more for good measure. 914 was a very good sport throughout.
Let me tell you, the legends are true, it was both soft AND approachable.

If I had have been, I wouldn’t have screwed up in M&S. Oops, wrong thread.

BroonAmiss

Thank you, Fox! I’m truly touched (by TomHill). See picture:

A little birdy told me about a thread here something about me with a [color=red]cardiac arrest[/color] or something so I came to set the record straight. But what I found was this, so I’m very touched. Thanks for putting the smile on my face!

I’m still here, people. Yeah yeah, I said I was leaving a long time ago but nothing was solid. You don’t really want me to leave, right?

Alright, I’m going to go check out the site for the next hour or so.

[color=green]AnimalsTaiwan.org Pub Quiz at Citizen Cain this Sunday!!![/color]

I tried to give 914 a hug, but he was all “ewwww… gerrof”, I thought it was a manly thing, so I tried to hug Sandman who wouldn’t have that problem, and he was like all “ewwww… gerrof” too.

They told me it is cos you were wearing your ‘weirdigan’ again, and it was all musty and damp.

[quote=“914”]Thank you, Fox! I’m truly touched (by TomHill). See picture:

A little birdy told me about a thread here something about me with a [color=red]cardiac arrest[/color] or something so I came to set the record straight. But what I found was this, so I’m very touched. Thanks for putting the smile on my face!

I’m still here, people. Yeah yeah, I said I was leaving a long time ago but nothing was solid. You don’t really want me to leave, right?

Alright, I’m going to go check out the site for the next hour or so.

[color=green]AnimalsTaiwan.org Pub Quiz at Citizen Cain this Sunday!!![/color][/quote]

The cardiac would have been mine, I mean come on now, Tash is all huggin me and like smelling reeeeaaaal good, and the erhu walks in and iz like,
sha-bang!
“I’m here!” :astonished:

If I had been there when you were given out butt squeezes…

chest pains starting…

Flexible navel, too. Mmmmm. Flexible.

914 wasn’t giving them out! I touched it, 914 smiled, then we took a picture cos it lasts longer. Then I touched it again. Then the moment passed and 914 got back to the serious business of smoking a cigarette through one’s belly button.

BTW, you don’t hug Tash. You give her permission to hug you. Giant women don’t have feelings. That is science my friend, and we don’t argue with science.