A North Korea thread

3 Likes

No point in biting the hand that runs interference for you.

next article will be he’s on “The Masked Singer” TV show. :smirk:

That horse pic. Wow. And the hair. What an ass clown.

Probably not.

He has definitely been Terri Schiavo’ed. If he was alive and healthy, he would’ve reappeared by now. And if he was dead, funeral and succession plan would’ve been announced by now. So there’s only one explanation: Kim Jong-Unconscious.

2 Likes

Delete your browser history, people. He is Risen…

5 Likes

images (4)

But…it was Her turn…

PS: so he skipped some several important public appearances, then showed up for the inauguration of a fertilizer facility and there are no photos…uhm…UHMMMMM…

3 Likes

“Pics or GTFO” as the kids say. I won’t believe he’s not kimchi when there’s some pictorial evidence released. A bit fishy he goes to cut a ribbon for some no-name fertilizer factory, and yet he skips his grandfather’s birthday, which is like their July 4th, Labor Day, New Years, and Christmas all rolled into one. :smirk:

4 Likes

1 Like

Ugh, I jinxed it. Fun time is over. :disappointed: They just released pics.

3 Likes

2 Likes

maybe they successfully did a double? or that fertilizer tape was filmed last year?

1 Like

Hope springs eternal.

She was there too!!!

1 Like

Guess he’s not quite as dead as some would have thought

1 Like

He is looking a bit more plump than usual.

kim jung meme

3 Likes

The Sun reported Friday that Kim may be holed up in the port city of Wonsan, possibly with around 2,000 sex slaves comprised of a group of young women known as the “pleasure squad” tasked with entertaining the nation’s elite and performing sexual acts.

In 2015, Kim resurrected the “squad” created by his grandfather Kim Il Sung.

Some of the girls are reported to be as young as 13 and were forced to leave school to become sex workers. Defectors said the girls go through rigorous examinations to prove they’re virgins. The report said Kim, who is married, preferred virgins because he believed he would absorb the girls’ “ki,” or life-force, if he had sex with them.

Am I the only one just learning about this? 2000 seems a bit gratuitous.

He is Risen!

1 Like