A Word to The Wiser Single Taiwanese Woman About Younger Foreign Men in Taiwan

All this talk of penis length (purely in the interest of scientific knowledge, of course) has reminded me of certain observations I’ve developed over the years, relating to (how shall I put this?) comparative vaginal configurations.

In particular, based on an admittedly not-very-impressive sample size, I have noticed that there seems to be a difference of the angle of the vagina (i.e. the canal itself, not the labia). East Asian women therefore seem to most enjoy a different angle of thrust, which (let us assume the missionary position–no, I don’t mean right now at this minute!) begins lower and is more horizontal, if you see what I mean.

I would be interested to know whether others (particularly some of the Lotharios who would have more of a basis for comparison) think there is anything to this.

Oh yes–Ms. Wu, you may be pleased to learn that I plan to marry my girlfriend and stay here forever. You’re right about the money, though.

[quote=“nancywu”]Wise word from me - donnot get together with foreign man! They just want fuck you and then run away to home coutry or find other girl!
Foreigner think they are so special but they are not! Have more money? No way! Lot Taiwan men richer, have own company and make more ten time!
Foreigner also more uglier! Look at all the hair, oh my god! and lot of they are fat too! They so proud have long penis, but this important? Women dont need long penis to feel happy!
Why so many Taiwan girls so blind and stupid and chase foreign man? I realy dont understand![/quote]
Sacre bleu! Just as I feared Hastings there is definitely some evil monkey business going on here, n’est-ce pas? We must move quickly before Japp makes a mess of things.

Previous | Next

[quote=“nancywu”]Wise word from me - donnot get together with foreign man! They just want fuck you and then run away to home coutry or find other girl!
Foreigner think they are so special but they are not! Have more money? No way! Lot Taiwan men richer, have own company and make more ten time!
Foreigner also more uglier! Look at all the hair, oh my god! and lot of they are fat too! They so proud have long penis, but this important? Women dont need long penis to feel happy!
Why so many Taiwan girls so blind and stupid and chase foreign man? I realy dont understand![/quote]

Nancy, go to the first post on the first page of this thread. Print it out. Photocopy it. Paste it all over town. It seems that you and are alone in our beliefs, but we shall overcome.

While a funny rant, Nancy Drew does describe a number of foreigner men (as would be the case in any country).

but wow the anger… she must have gotten screwed really badly… unless she is the self-professed virgin that she claims all good taiwanese females are.

Nancy Nancy Wu Where are you?
[to the tune of scooby doo]

hey posters, everyone add a line and then we’ll have a song for Nancy Wu.

All foreign males are asking.

[quote=“almas john”]Shut up, shut up, shut up,

Are you trying to shatter the well-known fact that all western guys in Taiwan are SEX GODS? Yes, we are SEX GODS, we really are, no doubt about it, absolutely; and I have signed references I can fax to you if you doubt me.[/quote]

almas john, i have doubts so i will give you a fax number and you give me those signed references regarding your performance in bed, is that a deal? i sincerely hope you are joking in your last statement

[quote=“Schlegelmilch”][quote=“almas john”]Shut up, shut up, shut up,

Are you trying to shatter the well-known fact that all western guys in Taiwan are SEX GODS? Yes, we are SEX GODS, we really are, no doubt about it, absolutely; and I have signed references I can fax to you if you doubt me.[/quote]

almas john, I have doubts so I will give you a fax number and you give me those signed references regarding your performance in bed, is that a deal? i sincerely hope you are joking in your last statement[/quote]

He isn’t joking, and there’s no need to fax references. Damn, I hate those big, woolly, intellectual, hard-drinking types. They make the rest of us look bad.

But think about the effect that all those D-sized batteries that John uses are having on the environment.

that was a funny remark, hakka

Are you sure it was John’s girlfriend that was screaming all night long?

Think about THAT one for a couple seconds :laughing:

Are you sure it was John’s girlfriend that was screaming all night long?

Think about THAT one for a couple seconds :laughing:[/quote]

That’s just a couple of seconds too long.