Advice for rantheman

Hey ran,

I read all this topic and I

rapunzel,
right on the button! she was the youngest, no mommy since 6. i talked to her dad and brothers about her and they always say “prove it” so it’s wrapped up tight.there is no one around her who’s gonna make her wise up. the older ladies at her office are the only ones with any real brains. the ones her age are “nobody home”- got a degree but don’t know much. she won’t hang around with the older ones so there’s nobody that’s gonna back up what i say. thank you for your advice. things are calm right now.

I’m sorry to hear your story. It looks like you need perspective and to finish would be best. It’s bad when things get physical like that, I have experience. You will feel guilty too. It’s hard to patch things up with too much water under the bridge.
I know all about the rants and the fits but also the good parts too that make it difficult to finish. Just let you know that you can move on and find somebody more suitable and have the confidence to do that. You can go through hard times but come up again fine and you’ve got no problems meeting women so don’t worry. Not all Taiwanese women are like that and there’s a broad spectrum of people out there.

Men play this and other games as well.

Just sayin’.