Aggressiveness

If I have no success, how am i boasting online about getting taiwan girls?[/quote]

Well you were boasting about the western girls and taiwanese dudes who hit on you. Obviously not the taiwanese girls as they dont approach you, but they do me, don’t be jelly yo![/quote]

Right, because talking about a minuscule portion of the population hitting on you while stating the vast majority doesn’t is clearly boasting.[/quote]

Lol, you should read some of your own posts mate. Entertainment value is very high.

If you’re an older guy and are asked for contact details by younger girls, its a strong possibility that they are looking for a sugar daddy. If its 33+ year old girls then yes they just like you, they seem to be very forward here in taiwan

You can also tell by how everybody else reacts to you. Do little kids schoolkids college kids etc make any remarks about you, if so that means you have a good look about you that everybody is responding to, which means girls will take notice also

If you say so. Maybe you’re being trolled, maybe you have shit reading comprehension.

You seem a little obsessed with my comment about leanness. Yes, guys with abs will always attract more attention than those with no abs. Guys with lean faces will always attract more attention than those with fat faces.

Someone earlier mentioned 12% fat… yes that’s a pretty shit body. If they dropped to 10 or below they would receive far more attention. Only people who are clueless as shit need to be educated on this point

I have no idea what 12% or 10% looks like. I googled ‘12% body fat’ and I found A Man With 12 Percent Body Fat Is The Best Mate, Evolutionarily. :astonished: The study itself says ‘All facial and body measurements were linearly related to attractiveness, except body adiposity, which showed a curvilinear relationship, peaking at a body fat percentage of 12 per cent.’

According to 29 heterosexual women from Latvia. :laughing:

There are other studies?

So I was thinking maybe that’s because Latvian women are skinnier than average, but apparently not. Here’s the WHO data:

euro.who.int/__data/assets/p … e.pdf?ua=1

What I found most interesting about this highly-official publication - published just two years ago - is that it’s still blithering about saturated fat, which after two decades of research has been shown to have absolutely no bearing on obesity or heart disease and may be far more essential in the diet that we thought in 1950. Consumption of sugar and processed food isn’t mentioned once.

[quote=“antarcticbeech”]I have no idea what 12% or 10% looks like. I googled ‘12% body fat’ and I found A Man With 12 Percent Body Fat Is The Best Mate, Evolutionarily. :astonished: The study itself says ‘All facial and body measurements were linearly related to attractiveness, except body adiposity, which showed a curvilinear relationship, peaking at a body fat percentage of 12 per cent.’

According to 29 heterosexual women from Latvia. :laughing:

There are other studies?[/quote]

It’s never about the fat, trust me :no-no:

i’m trolling you by saying you are boasting? go read some of your own posts mate, if this doesn’t constitute boasting then i don’t know what does!

[quote=“triceratopses”] Its very very unlikely that any of you guys receiving all these approaches look anywhere near as good as I do,

as I said i literally cannot go 2 minutes in any semi-populated area without receiving cat-calls.[/quote]

and yea, half your posts are focussed on fat percentage and leaness. girls are not walking around here calculating guys body fat percentage FACT. guys here will receive more attention if they are white and look presentable, that’s pretty much it. the difference it will make from having 5% body fat, abs, muscle separation and cheekbones or whatever else you are fixated on is completely negligible! and that makes your posts a good laugh to read…

[quote=“RickRooney”]I’m trolling you by saying you are boasting? go read some of your own posts mate, if this doesn’t constitute boasting then I don’t know what does!

[quote=“triceratopses”] Its very very unlikely that any of you guys receiving all these approaches look anywhere near as good as I do,

as I said i literally cannot go 2 minutes in any semi-populated area without receiving cat-calls.[/quote]

and yea, half your posts are focussed on fat percentage and leaness. girls are not walking around here calculating guys body fat percentage FACT. guys here will receive more attention if they are white and look presentable, that’s pretty much it. the difference it will make from having 5% body fat, abs, muscle separation and cheekbones or whatever else you are fixated on is completely negligible! and that makes your posts a good laugh to read…[/quote]

Oh this should be good :popcorn:

how could it get any better than this anyway?

:popcorn: :popcorn:

:unamused:

Put the popcorn down, chunk. The laydeez aren’t gonna be all up in that, you 7%-er.

I think this is where we start posting pictures, a la Anthony Weiner.

Fascinating study Antarctica, thanks for the post. As a woman who isn’t immediately attracted to uber-masculine types, this makes sense to me.

http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/280/1751/20122495

I think this is where we start posting pictures, a la Anthony Weiner.[/quote]

Whaaa? Pictures of who’s wiener then???

Everybody’s weiner. And then we measure them to see which is the biggest. And then the biggest has to be waved around in the air.

Honestly, don’t they teach kids anything in school these days?

[quote=“finley”]Everybody’s weiner. And then we measure them to see which is the biggest. And then the biggest has to be waved around in the air.

Honestly, don’t they teach kids anything in school these days?[/quote]

Dude!
I’m a friggin raccoon.
I never friggin went to school.

Anyways, I got a friggin bone in mine, so I assume I’m exempt. :idunno:

[quote=“finley”]Everybody’s weiner. And then we measure them to see which is the biggest. And then the biggest has to be waved around in the air.
[/quote]

5%? :howyoudoin:

[quote=“Ermintrude”][quote=“finley”]Everybody’s weiner. And then we measure them to see which is the biggest. And then the biggest has to be waved around in the air.
[/quote]

5%? :howyoudoin:[/quote]

As always. we defer to your superior expertise. :notworthy:

[quote=“Rocket”][quote=“Ermintrude”][quote=“finley”]Everybody’s weiner. And then we measure them to see which is the biggest. And then the biggest has to be waved around in the air.
[/quote]

5%? :howyoudoin:[/quote]

As always. we defer to your superior expertise. :notworthy:[/quote]

You can tell if a man has a big weiner by looking in his trousers. :cactus:

Hey, my 7% is bigger than your 5%.

and you can’t tell from looking at his trousers. you have to look for the silly grin.

You’re not very good at picking out what’s boasting and what’s not. I didn’t boast in this thread contrary to your view that i did. Likewise what if that one post of mine you quoted from ages ago was an actual description of things that happen, in line with the subject of the thread?

It would mean, as i said before, that even if you’re a westerner and you look presentable you will still look like shit compared to all the model types running around taipei who are very lean. “Presentable” will receive much less attention if they are anywhere near lean guys. Anyway this is all offtopic, i think we’ve made our points

I think this is where we start posting pictures, a la Anthony Weiner.[/quote]

That’s kind of the point. So many dull sarcastic 1-liners and opinions, but no photos. Post pics of yourself so i can be the one entertained for once rick

What’s the best way to get lean body fat without working out, you ask? Simple. Contract giardiadis.

If a woman asked me for my snapchat my answer would be… What’s snapchat?