✈ Airlines | Bamboo Airways

I flew with them in business class. They are ranked as a 3 star airline, but I have to say I was impressed with their business class. Compared to 4 star airlines in Europe, looking at you, British Airways. I’d take Bamboo Airways any day. Their prices were also really good compared to other 4 star airlines.

The seat was more comfortable and larger, and the service was much better.

European Standards for airlines just keep getting worse and worse and more and more expensive. I think I will use Bamboo to fly from London to Hanoi next instead of BA, which I usually fly with.

7 Likes

Interesting. Noted.

I would say the business class is a 4 star ranking experience. Besides the service which I also just flew business with China air, everything was good. Although China air cabins seems a bit dated. But the service was good and personal. But China air is a 5 star rank airline.

I would say bamboo air is really good value for business class for the price they’re offering along with cabin and service. Food was decent. Nothing special but they did give a lot of it.

2 Likes

“Bamboo Airlines” unfortunately conjures a mental image of cargo-cult planes, but I just had a look at their website and they have some really nice prices. Thanks for the heads-up.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: :airplane: Airlines | British Airways

4 posts were split to a new topic: Vietnam and the Vietnamese

[Sorry, deleted for irrelevance in this thread after moving posts to Temporary]

I wish Bamboo flew to the US. Their rates look tempting to other destinations.

1 Like

10 posts were split to a new topic: The state of the UK, Europe, airports