AIT buys entire condo building

Sorry, as soon as someone saw you were wearing food panda / uber eats livery, the PLA moles on every street corner would know something is up…

1 Like

The Mandarin Oriental is only a stone’s throw away. So guests there are paying, I dunno, 500 USD a night, then walk outside to see that eyesore.

I suppose the type of guest that stays there gets driven everywhere in a jet black Merc.

Where is the button to nominate for Classic Post? Awesome. :sunglasses:

That one has a fascinating story…

What we need is frigging EMP weapons and whatever can block China’s microwave weapons and other unconventional tactics like hundreds of “fishing” boats.

Oh and defense against viral weapons. They already managed to throw a frigging ASF infected carcass in Taiwan proper. Wear your masks people!

2 Likes

People at the Greenland embassy in DC have to find their own place. Embassy only helps out.

When did that happen? I know they dumped one (one accidentally washed up?) on Kinmen maybe two years ago, but TW proper? The world’s pork supply is doomed :crazy_face:

The current head of AIT will be leaving his position this summer.

Does AIT have a high turnover rate?

Do tell. :slightly_smiling_face:

The She-I-A :wink:

I think they’re mandated by law to be re-appointed every four years, like a term limit.

State Dept. postings in general tend to be only a few years at a time.

Alright @icon. I raise you a glassing of all tier 1 cities in China. And all port cities. That should be achievable in about an hour or two. Let’s see who remains to fight back. I’d do ion a day with minimal westerly wind to keep Taiwan happy and safe.

Unfortunately in this climate those are the stakes for a victory

Last week. Not kosher. They checked all pig farms in radius.

They will try again. And again.

1 Like

I’ve told before…

Summary: mafia killed tenant who refused to sell and move out.

Glassing? Tiabo.

And N is “un” not “en” or else it will forever be confused with “em”.

1 Like

They do it so you don’t really have enough time to really make friends with the locals and “scratch each other’s backs”, as it were :laughing:. Meanwhile, that also means you’re going to be insanely socially isolated, because after moving every 5 years a few times, why bother making friends, knowing you’ll just move again?

If you say so. :man_shrugging:t2: