Alabama passes bill banning abortion

No he’s upset because on that particular issue he knows more than you do. You have never taken anabolic steriods correct and I’d also guess you’re not a biochemist either. He was trying to teach you something that he knows more about than you do and you wouldn’t just admit you were wrong on it, that’s all.

1 Like

Yes. This has always been a nagging concern I have with TRT. Seems to me that once you go on TRT, you’re stuck for life on TRT.

Fortunately I still have normal T levels (I think), and I may be fortunate enough to make it to my frail age without having TRT … but this fact of human physiology has always given me pause.

Well once you’re on, it probably isn’t good to go back to what levels you had. They would get less and less as you get older anyways with most guys past 60s having similar hormones levels as a women.

Normal rage for a guy is 270-1070 ng/dL. Being at 300ng/dL is normal but isn’t that great vs 700ng/dL. Men is their 20s have around 1000ng/dL. I would consider it once you get around the 300ng/dL range. You’ll feel great going on TRT. Everyone I know on it loves it. Sleep is better, feel more energy, want to do things again, feel a drive to do things, sex life is back, less fat and more muscle mass, and better recovery if your a active person.

1 Like

Bill Clinton was a hell of a wake up call for me as well – I figured he would be completely doomed politically, morally and socially due to his predations, but a leading feminist offered to give him a blowjob in return for keeping abortion legal.

A Twitter exchange

I became skeptical of feminists when they ramrodded Roe v Wade through the Supreme Court in the early 1970s on a hypothetical foundation of outright lies. But I knew feminists were total hypocrites in the 1990s, when they remained silent on Bill Clinton’s MANY sex scandals.

7:38 AM - 27 May 2019

1 Like

I’m way ahead of you. I’m skeptical of the human race.

Gad, I wonder what Obama was offered for gay marriage!

A fat blunt

wen

Leana Wen, born in Shanghai.
Luckily, she wasn’t aborted under one-child policy. I guess she doesn’t think about that policy too much. I’m glad she wasn’t aborted, even if she’s head of PP.

1 Like

23 weeks. It’s a human being.

5 Likes

That “lump of cells” looks remarkably similar to a human being!

6 Likes

not related to abortions, but holy shit Alabama is on a roll. Should we have separate threads to praise the glory of Alabama or is this one enough?

1 Like

sure, “3 strikes and cut it off”

During 2012, 92% of abortions were performed before 14 weeks ’ gestation, 6% between 14– 20 weeks
, and 2% (n=96) at a later stage. Of the 96 abortions carried out beyond 20 weeks , 53 were due to actual or probable fetal abnormality.

Abortions at 24 weeks seem to be rather rare cases. Should we talk on more common cases?

After 500 replies of “But what about the 0.05% of pregnancies by rape!” ?

2 Likes

Yeah, I asked it because someone said something like that on rape cases.

Castrating children? Oh wait. No, castrating the pedos.

Currently not a designated victim group, so yeah.

Chemical castration is wimpy, though. Cut their nuts off. Make `em trans.

Just donate their organs and feed them to the gators.

then after “they’re making the frogs gay!” we would also get “they’re making the gators pedos!”.

Conservative estimates are 13m per year.

2 Likes

ok so we’re talking around three hundred million (that number is, so large I could not even work out how many zeroes so I wrote it) plus over 30 years at least ? I’d be curious to see the figures divided into the such things as late term, early term etc. I’d be curious about ethnicity as well. I’ll try and find the most conservative and reliable estimates. Any pointers as to the most reliable sources which are also broken down into age groups, ethnicities, stage of pregnancy the abortion happened at etc ?