All the recent foreigner drug busts

proving difficult to find information on drug related topics that may have the potential to inform dealers, users, and abusers:

Please add to the list:

National Bureau of Controlled Drugs
nbcd.gov.tw/home/english_ver … aws01.aspx

CommonWealth article on drug addiction
english.cw.com.tw/article.do?act … 1&offset=0

Drug Rehabilitation Center - Taiwan
narconon.org/drug-rehab/cent … aiwan.html

I think the government should insert microchips in Canadians in Taiwan that are involved in educational services so that they know what they are doing every second of every minute of every day. They could create a tracking centre hired by local police and Saffies…create conflict amongst the foreigners by playing one off against the other. Wouldn’t need any tests at all.

How would Paul know?

Is he running the equivelant of the DEA in Taiwan?

Is he getting upset that his friends might get deported if they get caught or busted for selling or using drugs?

Is Paul the one dobbing in other dealers so Steve gets a better market share?

Is Paul running research into the 80% of foreigners allegedly doing drugs?

Is Paul upset he might be losing a valued supply chain?

Many things to consider…

You mean let the government satrt an inter ethnic war and let the Candaians take of the Saffies? One set wears Ice Hockey Gear the others gear up for Rugby, I guess on the streets of Taichung those with studs gonna outrun those with blades.

Let us know the next time you are going, okay?[/quote]

Maybe next Thursday or Friday

I’m getting there Paul. Just a few more Google searches! :sunglasses:

[quote=“Taiwanpaul”]it’s some SA wankers near Taichung[/quote]Wanker - a pejorative term of English origin, common in Commonwealth countries, including Canada, Britain, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. It initially referred to an onanist but has since become a general insult. It is synonymous with tosser.

The term wanker originated from British slang in the 1940s, based on the verb wank. Wanker literally means “one who wanks (masturbates)”. It is normally intended as a general insult rather than as an accusation. It conveys contempt, not commentary on sexual habits. Wanker has similar meanings and overtones to American pejoratives like jerk, and jerk-off. One connotation is of someone self-obsessed or a show-off. Another implication is that the wanker is unable to find a sexual partner.

By the 1970s, the general meaning of wanker had shifted from its literal origin (as a masturbator) to that of a generic insult, i.e. “a contemptible person”. This shift in usage is comparable with that of dick, arse or jerk, though the later term is more common in American usage.

The word has developed a metaphorical usage, in which to wank or to be a wanker implies egotistical and self-indulgent behaviour. This is the dominant meaning in Australia.

It is also used as a more general insult. This meaning is used in phrases like smug wanker, egotistical wanker or pretentious wanker. Wanker is sometimes used to refer to a person in the same way as snob for subjects perceived as pretentious; for instance, wine wanker, fashion wanker, car wanker. This meaning is shown in “Whatareya?”, a song by TISM, which contrasts “yobs” (uncouth working class) to “wankers” (which according to the context means pretentious intellectuals). In the United States the current usage of the term is more in reference to the person being an idiot or moron, as opposed to the standard dick or jerk synonym in other countries.

The “Wanker” hand gesture may be indicated by a one-handed gesture, usually to an audience out of hearing range. It is shown by curling the fingers of the hand into a loose fist and moving the hand back and forth to mime male masturbation, which is equivalent to saying, “[you are a] wanker”. Some motorists show the “wanker” gesture in front of the rear-view mirror, where other motorists from behind can see it.

Wanker is the center of a popular story regarding the British television quiz show Countdown in which contestants have to form the longest word possible from nine randomly selected letters. On one occasion the letters permitted the spelling of ‘wanker’ (or ‘wankers’) and both contestants replied with the word, leading one to quip “we’ve got a pair of wankers”. The sequence was edited out of the show (as is common with risqué words, although the spelling of “erection” was permitted), but has been shown as an outtake on other shows. However, on a later occasion, ‘wanker’ was offered, and this instance was left in and broadcast unedited.

“The Winker’s Song” by Ivor Biggun is one of many songs about masturbation. It describes the singer: “I’m a wanker, I’m a wanker. And it does me good like it bloody well should”, and it reached number 22 in the 1978 UK charts. It was banned by BBC Radio 1.

[quote=“Northcoast Surfer”]I’m getting there Paul. Just a few more Google searches! :sunglasses:

SA… South Australians?

In light of the tp comments it could mean: Something Awful…As in "it’s some awful wankers near Taichung… or maybe Sexaholics Anonymous …as in "it’s some sexaholic anonymous wankers near Taichung.

“Ho Ho Ho. Very funny, NOT! Don’t be a twat.”

tp called me a twat. What does that stand for?

I’m going for: The Word Association Thread

[quote=“itakitez”]!!!

seriously?

I wonder if there is something more sinister going on? 3 foreigner drug busts in weeks?!?!
?[/quote]

My feeling is that somebody ratted on the other drug dealers they know, and others will follow.

More than likely, one lil’ birdie decided to sing, then another and another…

The problem here, if you should ever decide to take the chance, is folks have no concern over singing… Seven years+++ or sing on someone you have only known for a few years at the most. Easy decision for many, and a decision that has been made my more than a few rats.

There’s one fellow I know who got sentenced to 7 years, but before his sentence started he magically got off this rock. How?? Tweet tweet, ya little rat (not the poster, but the singer)[/quote]

Yep.

Engrish Teachurs have really outdone themselves this year. The year started off slow and was worried they’d let me done but they’ve really posted a strong 3rd/4th quarter. Just wish they’d mix it up a little like the old days (jumping customs counters, living homeless down by the river, etc.) but I wont sneeze a good old fashion Engrish Teachur drug bust. I’m predicting even a stronger 2010 especially from the Cannookies and Saffies not far behind :smiley:

1 Like

I smoked muggles once, but I never exhaled.
:grandpa:

I finally understand what Taiwanpaul was trying to say. Here’s the translation for anyone else, like me, who had trouble following his initial posting. :bow:

=========================================================================[quote=“Taiwanpaul”]I am very upset that Steve has been grassed up. Not to point a finger, but it’s (not Canadians) some SA wankers near Taichung. The guy can’t even grow! He is just trying to make a buck from MOST foreigners who smoke weed. Which in my experience is about 80% of the foreigners here. I can’t believe the shit I read on Forumosa, I know for a FACT that most of the posters buy smoke here. Including most of the Moderators!

BTW, as a public announcement, YOU GRASS, YOU ARE IN DANGER![/quote][color=#FF0000]TRANSLATION:[/color]

I am very upset that someone informed the police regarding Steve’s drug trafficking of marijuana. I’m not going to name specific individuals in particular, but I will say that the informers weren’t any fellow Canadians, but rather some unscrupulous South Africans who live in or near Taichung. At any rate, Steve isn’t a professional cultivator of marijuana and doesn’t do a very good job at the product he produces anyway! He’s simply trying to make a few extra dollars dealing the marijuana he is able to grow to the foreigners who are already smokers of marijuana. My experience has shown that 80% of the foreigners in Taiwan actively smoke marijuana. I can’t believe the self-righteous and self-serving drivel that I read on Forumosa.com when I know for a FACT that most of the posters and most of the moderators on Forumosa.com smoke marijuana!

By the way, a word of warning to the South Africans who informed on Steve and anybody else who might inform the police regarding our drug dealing activities. IF YOU INFORM THE POLICE, YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF IN SERIOUS LIFE THREATENING DANGER!

Fuck this is a weird thread. It really is.

Nah what he really mean to say was that Forumosans are shallow people because unlike Paul they won’t support an alleged drug dealer in supplying cannabis to approximately 80% of the expat population here.

I guess soon Paul will make a little fund raiser to help pay for the legal fees of the said alleged drug growing dealer so those desparate for their little need for a joint can get their few grams of weed or seed as the case may be. Maybe Paul allegedly takes a cut from Steve and now his source of income who knows? Maybe Paul gave Steve all the contact numbers of all the expats in Taiwan thats why HE KNOWS 80% of them living here are doing drugs.

I guess Paul is just upset that the expat community have not arisen in mass outrage that the police have arrested an alleged drug dealer after an alleged tip off. What a shameless act the police have done. Allegedly we are are in Danger Will Robinson. Woe betide anybody for arresting an alleged drug dealer.

Maybe Paul was watching BLOW on TV :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Paul must think those who sing like a Galah must be reading these forums.

Blow me, there’s a lot to translate on this thread. I was right there with wanker and grass, but then STV throws in Galah, and I’m like, you know, lost.

Think I need a lie down. And perhaps a smoke.

[quote=“Northcoast Surfer”]I finally understand what Taiwanpaul was trying to say. Here’s the translation for anyone else, like me, who had trouble following his initial posting. :bow:

=========================================================================[quote=“Taiwanpaul”]I am very upset that Steve has been grassed up. Not to point a finger, but it’s (not Canadians) some SA wankers near Taichung. The guy can’t even grow! He is just trying to make a buck from MOST foreigners who smoke weed. Which in my experience is about 80% of the foreigners here. I can’t believe the shit I read on Forumosa, I know for a FACT that most of the posters buy smoke here. Including most of the Moderators!

BTW, as a public announcement, YOU GRASS, YOU ARE IN DANGER![/quote][color=#FF0000]TRANSLATION:[/color]

I am very upset that someone informed the police regarding Steve’s drug trafficking of marijuana. I’m not going to name specific individuals in particular, but I will say that the informers weren’t any fellow Canadians, but rather some unscrupulous South Africans who live in or near Taichung. At any rate, Steve isn’t a professional cultivator of marijuana and doesn’t do a very good job at the product he produces anyway! He’s simply trying to make a few extra dollars dealing the marijuana he is able to grow to the foreigners who are already smokers of marijuana. My experience has shown that 80% of the foreigners in Taiwan actively smoke marijuana. I can’t believe the self-righteous and self-serving drivel that I read on Forumosa.com when I know for a FACT that most of the posters and most of the moderators on Forumosa.com smoke marijuana!

By the way, a word of warning to the South Africans who informed on Steve and anybody else who might inform the police regarding our drug dealing activities. IF YOU INFORM THE POLICE, YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF IN SERIOUS LIFE THREATENING DANGER![/quote]

Dealer of shit weed taken off the streets. Sounds fine to me.

Should f.com tolerate open threats to cause harm to other posters?

[quote=“TomHill”]Dealer of shit weed taken off the streets. Sounds fine to me.

Should f.com tolerate open threats to cause harm to other posters?[/quote]

Hmmm The threat wasnt directed at anyone specifically, unless your name is grass.

Couldn’t find any forumosans called grass on here.

80%? More like 33%.
Not that I’d know. It all depends on one’s circuit.

In any event, isn’t there an election going on? Without a doubt, these arrests are cyclical. That combined with an ever exponential hubris on the part of the alleged criminals has made it appear that it’s a rash rather than a rule.