All you can eat restaurants?

so that’s just Teppanyaki but they make an alcohol or oil fire show?

the ones I go to are the non flame method.

seafood all you can eat?

fish is easy to find. if you want fancy all you can eat seafood, prices tend to be 1000ish plus from what I have seen.

Depends on what kind of seafood you are looking for. If you are just looking for basic sushi and nigari, then most buffets in the 800 ntd range will have your basic, salmon, tuna, yellowtail tamago. Steam shrimp is also available at pretty much every one. If you are looking for things like crab, that would be more limited, but you can still find them. I just went to one with ayce lobster, so they are available depending on season. If you are trying to find one with everything, that would be a little more difficult, and more costly.

The Ma La chain that @RickRooney mentioned has very good seafood choices, but the Chien Yen chains mostly have a few kinds of fish, squid, and the lower end scallops, clams and shrimp.

Raising this thread again, I tried to Google map MaLa hotpot but I get a ton of results that aren’t just that chain. Does anyone know where one of these locations is downtown and if it is indeed all you can eat?

Thanks

I went this week to a Korean Hot Pot in taipei. NT400 all you can eat

1 Like

Seems they are called ‘Mala Hot Pot’ on google maps.
Google Maps i went to this location last week, twas great. The ‘xin ma la huo guo’ locations are good too, different type of decoration.

1 Like

1 Like

All you can eat Prices?

Thanks. :slight_smile:

What’s the address?

MaLaHotpot literally means spicy hotpot. There are thousands. That’s why it is hard to find the exact one. Perhaps try googling their phone number or any other details you may know.

Otherwise it is like googling “noodles” and sifting through the many shops.

Any restaurant?

100台北市中正區思源街10號

2 Likes

There’s a japanese all you can eat buffet near the taipei main station, on that building with the Net next to the mcdonalds, 6th floor…

1 Like

涮乃葉 統一時代市府店 SYABU-YO

3rd floor Uni-Presdent shopping center (next to Taipei city hall MRT)
Nice food , prices are ok (about 400~600NT per person) and they use Catering AI Robots

1 Like

Hard no. Luckily there still remain many all you can eat places which still support the community :slight_smile:

It’s weird the robots have a cat face…

Prices?