Alleycat's - the "chat" thread (Part 2)

I, Frederick P. Smith v., will be there. The main reason of course is to be damned sure that you really are getting on that plane. Soon Forumosa, will all be mine. Everyone will vote Republican and support Bush’s intiative to reform the Middle East. Everyone will wear blue blazers and scorn Leftwing Liberal ideology. One at a time. One at a time. Who oh who will be next to fall? Hee heee heee

[quote=“TpeBob”]I got lucky in Carnegie’s again last night. Woke up this morning in bed next to Alleycat.

Thanks again, Alan. :notworthy:[/quote]

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Never, Alleycat’s will always be an underground bunker serving leftist pizzas and giving sustenance to other Formosans so that they may fight you at every turn.

Amandla. (Long live the struggle)

[quote=“Alleycat”][quote=“TpeBob”]I got lucky in Carnegie’s again last night. Woke up this morning in bed next to Alleycat.

Thanks again, Alan. :notworthy:[/quote]

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:[/quote]

:laughing: Your missus has got some urgent issues to discuss now. :laughing:

Never, Alleycat’s will always be an underground bunker serving leftist pizzas and giving sustenance to other Formosans so that they may fight you at every turn.

Amandla. (Long live the struggle)[/quote]
Dang. I guess I’ll have to be a spy, then. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good pizza, EXCELLENT bruschetta, and one adorable waitress. Now if you’d just get Guinness on tap. :slight_smile:

Remember, Alien will be here after 6:30 come say your good-byes or good-riddances.

:laughing:

I think you sell yourself short, Allie – I can empathize, having been a baking fanatic myself back in the day. Nothing is ever “good enough” when you’re a perfectionist.

Excellent food, great service and a friendly owner.
“Hey Michel, take a page from Alleycat’s book!”

Bump.

Can’t have Alleycat’s slipping down the forum. Back to the top with you.

When are you going to do curry?

[quote=“stragbasher”]Bump.

Can’t have Alleycat’s slipping down the forum. Back to the top with you.

When are you going to do curry?[/quote]

Basher, I run a pizzeria. However, should you or anyone else wish to partake of my chicken curry, let me know a day before hand and I’ll make some.

See, I refrained from making any “curry favor” jokes.

I see that Stragbasher likes having Alleycat on top. :smiley: Now it’s my turn.

Wouldn’t cooking a lot of curry in your small kitchen stink the place up and scare off the locals? Personally, It wouldn’t worry me. I have a very poor sense of smell.

[quote=“almas john”]I see that Stragbasher likes having Alleycat on top. :smiley: Now it’s my turn.

Wouldn’t cooking a lot of curry in your small kitchen stink the place up and scare off the locals? Personally, It wouldn’t worry me. I have a very poor sense of smell.[/quote]

He’s a lightweight compared to you big AJ. You’ll have to stay down. :sunglasses:

Seriously, you’re right John. Stragbasher you and A will therefore have to come over to my home for some curry. I have lots of Bacardi.

:smiling_imp:

[quote=“Alien”]
Oh, Alan! So it’s THAT’S your secret! :noway:

Hey ya’ll Forumosans:
I’ll be at Alleycat’s Friday evening (tomorrow) to meet a couple friends around 630pm. It would be very special to see ANY of you drop in and bid me farewell (and good riddance). Will probably be there two or three hours, at least, depending on whether anyone here loves me…

:lovestruck:[/quote]

Damn, missed my chance at an Alleycat pizza with Alien toppings. Heylian pm with your private email. I’ve got a great photo of you at Carnegies that I’d like to send. If I do not hear from you soon after you land in Redneckville, USA…I’ll have to post it here :smiling_imp:

Chou

surprise, surprise! got there late and then saw the alleycat, the tavern captain and cathy from bobwunday sitting together in great spirits. food was great and was so much fun to listen to the three of you, thanks for a great meal and a good laugh.

First let me say thanks to Cathy for coming round and for all the advice.

And Michel thanks for coming to try our pizza and for the interesting conversation. And then for inviting us over for a late dinner at the new Tavern.

Gerard, my apologies for not coming over to say hi. Still, I hope to see you again and I’m glad you and your wife enjoyed the food.

Now onto the my birthday party.

I may have mentioned that we’ll be having a party here after 10 on Saturday with a live band and free drinks etc to celebrate my 33rd and 4 months in business. But seeing as we’re having a new kitchen installed early next week, I thought I’d keep the celebrations till then.

You’re all welcome next week (I’ll post more details next Monday) and of course for normal business this weekend. We will be closed as usual on Monday, and on Tuesday and Wednesday and reopen Thursday.

Thanks all for your kind support.

Best,

Alleycat

Tonight’s okay then?

Yes.

We are open this weekend. Closed next week MON TUES WED for renovations.

Then party next Saturday night.

It wasn’t just ok, it was darn good.

It wasn’t just ok, it was darn good.[/quote]
It was good for me too.

[quote=“chodofu”]
Damn, missed my chance at an Alleycat pizza with Alien toppings. Heylian pm with your private email. I’ve got a great photo of you at Carnegies that I’d like to send. If I do not hear from you soon after you land in Redneckville, USA…I’ll have to post it here :smiling_imp:

Chou[/quote]

Don’t you dare, JOE!!!
Email me: taipei_alien@hotmail.com

I’ll be writing Alien memoirs about how my RIGHTS HAVE been infringed upon thus far in the US due to the bloody PATRIOT’S ACT very soon.
Sit tight. Things a bit hectic now. I can only reply to Restaurant forum threads as that’s where my buddies hang out. Missing you all!

Alan, I used a pic from Alleycat’s in one unit of the Junior High books I’m writing! It’s got Flicka in it! CUTE CUTE CUTE!

:laughing: