Alleycat's - the "chat" thread (Part 2)

It does seem to me that Terror’s being a bit of a tool about all this, but basically, I reckon he’s just suffering from a bit of culture shock. It doesn’t sound like he’s been here that long (even to me, and I’m only a 3-monther so far), so it’s understandable that he’s spitting tacks at every little hiccup on the way. But there’s no reason to be an arse about it in public mate. At least be a bit cordial about it, if you have to complain.

[quote=“wolf_reinhold”]Mozzies? Well, we are in the subtropics.
Installing a bug zapper in the stairwell is a bad idea, though, it will attract them from the outside and not all of them will go for the light bait – many will sense the humans below…you could be adding to your population.[/quote]
Wolf wins the prize. Putting a bug zapper in is just going to increase the problem. Get a few bats, keep them hungry, tell the patrons to duck . . . oh, ok, fuhgeddaboudit. But at least skip the zapper.

Hey, he had a big opening celebration on Reagan’s Birthday. The whole RNC loves him. :slight_smile:

Thanks to Alleycat for coming to Carnegie’s last night armed with a pizza for us poor blokes on the door. Much appreciated gesture. :notworthy:

Cheers,

Bob

[quote=“TpeBob”]Thanks to Alleycat for coming to Carnegie’s last night armed with a pizza for us poor blokes on the door. Much appreciated gesture. :notworthy:

Cheers,

Bob[/quote]

Say nothing of it. In fact, it was just a bribe to get in the door ahead of all those “working women.” :wink:

[color=violet]Here’s a picture of Alleycat (on the right I presume) and 2 happy customers outside his new outlet.[/color]

ryano.net/iraq/?902291

[quote=“Alleycat”][quote=“TpeBob”]Thanks to Alleycat for coming to Carnegie’s last night armed with a pizza for us poor blokes on the door. Much appreciated gesture. :notworthy:

Cheers,

Bob[/quote]

Say nothing of it. In fact, it was just a bribe to get in the door ahead of all those “working women.” :wink:[/quote]

…those aren’t working women…they is just gifted amateurs… :lovestruck:

Hmmm…Bouncy Castles!!! :bouncy:

Wide eyed,
CK

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”][color=violet]Here’s a picture of Alleycat (on the right I presume) and 2 happy customers outside his new outlet.[/color]

ryano.net/Iraq/?902291[/quote]

ryano.net/iraq/?905100

Had the Greek Salad it was really good. Thank you for the speedy service, too.

Thanks for the conversation and beer

We had 2 very nice pizzas at Alleycat’s. There’s something in that sauce that just completely does it for me. Definitely made with love!
Sorry about the Buddhist situation…I didn’t realize he couldn’t eat garlic, especially since he said he could go to a pizza restaurant…he does eat eggs.
The other guys I took there went back for more last night, though!
Yum!

Are there vegetarian options at Alleycat’s? I’d really like to take a good friend of mine there. She is a veggie person. :slight_smile:

Check our Website: www.alleycatstaipei.com for our list of toppings. That’s for for our pizzas. Now we also have salads and antipasto that would ceratinaly suit a veggie.

And don’t worry about Big Fluffy; he’s a vegetable.

Thanks, Alleycat. We will be paying you a visit sometime soon. :smiley: :notworthy:

I got lucky in Carnegie’s again last night. Woke up this morning in bed next to a two-thirds eaten Alleycats pizza. Then ate the remaining third.

Thanks again, Alan. :notworthy:

Oh, Alan! So it’s THAT’S your secret! :noway:

Hey ya’ll Forumosans:
I’ll be at Alleycat’s Friday evening (tomorrow) to meet a couple friends around 630pm. It would be very special to see ANY of you drop in and bid me farewell (and good riddance). Will probably be there two or three hours, at least, depending on whether anyone here loves me…

:lovestruck:

Hey ya’ll Forumosans:
I’ll be at Alleycat’s Friday evening (tomorrow) to meet a couple friends around 630pm. It would be very special to see ANY of you drop in and bid me farewell (and good riddance). Will probably be there two or three hours, at least, depending on whether anyone here loves me…

:lovestruck:[/quote]

Alien, I’m sorry we’re completely booked out with people who abhor you. In other other words, we haven’t had a single booking yet! And that means all our tables and chairs and available to those who adore you.

Hey ya’ll Forumosans:

:lovestruck:[/quote]

Alien, I’m sorry we’re completely booked out with people who abhor you. In other other words, we haven’t had a single booking yet! And that means all our tables and chairs and available to those who adore you.[/quote]

See, this is where one sets oneself up for sheer and utter humiliation, Alleycat. I’m afraid NOBODY will come if I don’t invite them individually. Not even Fred Smith.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Ok, let’s invite:

Terror Firmer

for starters.

I’m sure he’d come, given that his social life must be a desert.

that’s one. Got any more ideas.