Alleycat's the Chat Thread (Part IV)

I will post this on a public forum to see if I get a response. Alleycat: Did you, could you, did you want to, were you able to, was it possible, to use what I sent you for TT?

Dear All,

Alleycat’s Neihu is now open for lunch.

On weekends our full menu will be available from Noon til 11.

For weekdays, please check out our great lunch special at:

alleycatstaipei.com/Englishp … hneihu.htm

The page says we’re open from Tuesday, but we’ll be running this special from Monday to break it in.

In comparison, Alleycat’s LiShui Jie will be open from 5pm till late on Friday and Saturday from now on. To kick in our late night weekends at our main branch we’ll be offering a 2-1 drinks special from 9 to 10 pm this Saurday only.

Best,

Alan

Dear Uncle Alleycat,

Wishing you a Happy Birthday and hope I can buy you a couple of good Drinks tonight, wherever that might be! Also best wishes from the kids and Beatrice said something about a shaver and hairy legs but she might have mixed that one up with something.

All the Best! :bravo:
Michel

Last time I borrowed a book from Alley Cats (still not finished) and you said I could donate books, would it be better to bring them to the new location? Otherwise, I’ll have to buy a bookshelf, and I see not need for that what with the existance of libraries and all…

Either one. Whatever is most convenient for you Q.

Hey Everyone,

Just a reminder about our Late Nights on Friday and Saturday.

Enjoy the camping trip, too. Ride safe that mountain road isn’t easy.

Best

Alan

hey, i went to Alleycatz last weekend, the food was tasty but my friends complained that all several pizzas we ordered sorta “tasted” da same…which might seem strange as they had completely different toppings.

do you have any suggestions? perhaps in the future we might order say… one pizza wid pesto sauce, another wid spicy chili/tomato sauce or something? Would that work?

Props on the smoke free Mondays, I unfortunately didnt know about it da first tyme i went there, but will in da future.

Thanks for coming by Webdoc,

Glad you enjoyed the food. I am sorry your friends felt that our pizza tasted the same :astonished: Strange though, cause with our 30 toppings, the combinations available at Alleycat’s are almost limitness.

Here’s a list of our toppings:

Fresh Tomato
Fresh Garlic
Fresh Asparagus
Fresh Basil
Artichoke Hearts
Green/Red/Yellow Bell Peppers
Calamari
Shrimp
Anchovies
Grilled Chicken
Jalape

Draught Stella Artois is now available at Alleycat’s Neihu:

Pint NT$150
Half NT$100

Have you checked out our lunch special?

alleycatstaipei.com/Englishp … hneihu.htm

Beer (not just Stella) is VERY GOOD VALUE at Alleycats! :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Stopped by the Neihu location for lunch yesterday with the whole family and the pizza was mighty good. Thanks Alleycat for opening closer to our neck of the woods and good luck in your new place. We’ll be coming there more often.

Much obliged. Glad to see you and the family again.

Best

a

[quote=“Alleycat”]Draught Stella Artois is now available at Alleycat’s Neihu:

Pint NT$150
Half NT$100

Have you checked out our lunch special?

alleycatstaipei.com/Englishp … hneihu.htm[/quote]

aww man u beat em to it with the ‘street car named desire’ bit nice work allen!

Went to Alleycats last week for a mod meeting. Not sure whats going on, but since Alleycat doesnt come to the old location, I feel the service and quality of food has gone down a bit. Which really bothers me, since I love going there, but when the place is near empty and we had to wait 10 minutes for some water and a menu, things aren’t right. Hopefully it was just a bad night(Thursday). I’ll give it another go soon.

Frost, it was Thursday week ago, right? I was out of town for the week.

I am extremely sorry that you felt that we weren’t up to our usual standards.

However, I can assure you that every effort is made, every day, to ensure that our food is just as good as it always was: Besides my taste buds telling me so, we’ve also had many reports to confirm this.

I know that our service can be a bit patchy, especially when I’m not there and I am working hard at avoiding reoccurences of poor or slow service.

Please do note that I do share my time between our two branches just so that I can make every effort to ensure that our initial standards are manintained at each.

I do appreciate your input, it keeps us on our toes. And I do hope I can make it up to you the next time you’re at Alleycat’s.

Thanks

Alan

Went to Alleycats tonight (Saturday) - yummy food.
Many thanks to all your staff for being so nice to my 2 year old son - especially the Malaysian lady, and the cooks.
One thing - I think it would be better if all people got their starters and then main courses at the same time. There were 6 of us - starters came at different times, and one of us got a pizza before they had finished their starter.
But that won’t stop me going back!
David

[quote=“Alleycat”]
Here’s a list of our toppings:

Fresh Tomato
Fresh Garlic
Fresh Asparagus
Fresh Basil
Artichoke Hearts
Green/Red/Yellow Bell Peppers
Calamari
Shrimp
Anchovies
Grilled Chicken
Jalape

The only corn you’ll get is from me.

David, thanks for the kind words. Glad you had an enjoyable time.

Please note that Alleycat’s, LiShui Jie and Neihu, in the interests of safety, will be closed tonight due to the approaching typhoon.

After a 2 month break, we went to Alleycats tonight, and had the 4-meat pizza.
Orgasmic…
Thanks for keeping up the service.

Thanks Patti,

Your comments are very much appreciated.

Alleycat