Alleycat's - The Chat Thread (Part IV)

Dear Forumosans,

I am very pleased to announce that the latest, largest, loveliest branch of Alleycat’s is now officially open for business, ready to serve you the best pizza on the island, stone-oven baked, just the way you like it.

We have moved in to what was once the Post Home, at No. 31, Lane 35, Chung Shan N. Rd Sec. 6, near ZhiShan MRT Station in TienMu. Telephone: 02 2835 6491; email reservations@alleycatspizza.com

Expect the same great food, Hoegaarden and Stanford Press Cider on draught, and fast, friendly service (our new six-pizza stone oven cooks thin, crispy pizza in record time).

Here are a few pics to whet your appetite:

Looking forward to serving you soon. :slight_smile:

A very nice place and I’m glad to see that you have embraced capitalism. :wink:

Do you serve stone-oven-baked pizza?

BTW, how far a walk is it from the MRT station? And now that you’re working again, can I ask for my AT donations back?

Will there be anything for vegetarians?

Get rid of that ugly bastard behind the bar, he stole my shirt!

Big ups new Alleycattery! Looks fantastic. I will be there in early October with a big and lil Thai food processing machine.

HG

will be calling on saturday for a reservation, i’m pretty stoked

[quote=“Muzha Man”]Do you serve stone-oven-baked pizza?

BTW, how far a walk is it from the MRT station? And now that you’re working again, can I ask for my AT donations back?[/quote]

Yes.

2 minutes.

No.

Of course. You can design your own pizzas. :slight_smile:

Anything for people who can’t eat wheat or milk?

Now… it would be brilliant if it your new branch is “smoke free”…So nice being in London right now where you can enjoy any meal free of the stuff. But I’ll be back soon in Taipei soon…

Please don’t tell me that if you want to enjoy your lovely pizza smoke free, it has to be on a Monday?

It’s looking beaaautiful. Good luck! Don’t make it out to Tianmu much…but will be there in spirit.

Looking very, very nice indeed. Great job, people. I think I’ll pop in on Saturday.* What time are the opening hours? Looks to me that it has the potential to become the flagship outlet.

(*I need to bring the Maltese bitch up for the snip, Stray Dog. Can you check with the vet that it’s OK or are you no longer involved with that aspect of AT?)

[quote=“Stray Dog”][quote=“Muzha Man”]Do you serve stone-oven-baked pizza?

[/quote]

Yes.[/quote]

Stone-oven-baked and stone-oven baked?

[quote=“london-boy”]Now… it would be brilliant if it your new branch is “smoke free”…So nice being in London right now where you can enjoy any meal free of the stuff. But I’ll be back soon in Taipei soon…

Please don’t tell me that if you want to enjoy your lovely pizza smoke free, it has to be on a Monday?[/quote]

I’m pleased to inform you that our inside dining area is smoke-free; smokers are free to eat at our bar or at one of the tables in the bar or patio.

[quote=“Stray Dog”][quote=“london-boy”]Now… it would be brilliant if it your new branch is “smoke free”…So nice being in London right now where you can enjoy any meal free of the stuff. But I’ll be back soon in Taipei soon…

Please don’t tell me that if you want to enjoy your lovely pizza smoke free, it has to be on a Monday?[/quote]

I’m pleased to inform you that our inside dining area is smoke-free; smokers are free to eat at our bar or at one of the tables in the bar or patio.[/quote]

Mmmmmmwha!

This is you writing Chinglish, right? You meant to write “smokers can eat free at our bar.” What fantastic news!

And again, for the second time, would you PLEASE be so kind as to divulge your opening hours? I thank you. And about the doggie, too.

Mon to Fri 5.00 pm till midnight, Sat and Sun 3.00 pm till midnight; ovens off at 11.00 pm.

I am very much still involved with every aspect of AT. Just let me know when you want to come and I’ll set it up. No food 12 hours prior; water, 6 hours.

See you soon!

Stone-oven baked, as stone oven is modifying baked, but stone-oven-baked pizza, as baked is now part of the modifier. Once an editor, always an editor. :wink:

That’s welcome news. :bravo: Best of luck. I only wish the store had opened more than a month ago, when I was still in Tianmu regularly.

BTW, regarding your banner ad: “Tianmu”, not “Tien mu”; and “Zhongshan”, not “Chung Shan”. (Once an editor, ya know… :smiley: )