Alleycat's - The Chat Thread (Part IV)

[quote=“Stray Dog”]Now that I’m living an working in Shilin, I can’t help but wonder how fantastic it would be to have an Alleycat’s up here, in the Tianmu area.

There is such huge potential for a pizza restaurant of Alleycat’s caliber, if only you could find someone skilled enough, experienced enough, and handsome enough to front what could quite possibly turn out to be the flagship Alleycat’s branch. Does such a man even exist?

Wouldn’t it be great if such a guy was out there, someone who could indeed bring Alleycat’s to Tianmu pizza lovers and show these people how a restaurant should really be run! Someone must fit the bill, surely.

But who??? :idunno:[/quote]

Alleycat’s would have to search doggedly to find such a man.

Indeed. Who knows how long they would need to look before they got lucky and strayed upon the right person… :ponder:

Indeed. Who knows how long they would need to look before they got lucky and strayed upon the right person… :ponder:[/quote]

I have a concern that the interview process might involve sniffing the crotch of a potentially suitable candidate. I also think that the candidate should be financially secure as it is Tianmu we are talking about and paw people don’t belong there.

BroonAlsatian

If we start hounding Alleycat, he might just throw the residents of Tianmu a bone.

If anyone knows who this superhero must be, do get on the dog and bone and let me know!

Hopefully it’s not someone who’s neuter the business.

Could it be Sarge?

Perhaps a female candidate that spayed well? Someone with Pedigree might be woof considering…

BroonAlsatian

Aye, running a western-style pub/eating establishment in an Asian country is a job quite well suited to Mad Dogs and Englishmen… wonder if there is anyone up in Tienmu fits that description?

Doggedness. That’s the key, methinks.

Could it be Rosemary, the telephone operator?

Whoever it is, Alleycat will need to keep them on a tight leash, or else they might end up serving food more fit for dogs than people.

A veritable dog’s breakfast, one supposes.

HG

Alley would have to be careful or his business might go to the dogs.

But he’d probably be wanting to run it himself and just find a dogsbody to help him out.

I also have an EYE for quality… oh wait

Stray dog, are you just being evil?

taiwanted.com/detail.php?siteid=5662

Hee hee hee :smiley:

Can you believe it! I post all the rare qualities a man would need to run a new branch of Alleycat’s in Tienmu, and - how embarrassing - the powers that be felt that I fitted the description perfectly!

This will be the largest Alleycat’s to date, with seating for 50 conoisseurs of fine pizza and also has a large bar where you will be welcome to come and sup some of our delicious draught beer or cider and enjoy the conviviality of our friendly and attractive bar staff. Food will also be served throughout the bar area.

We have moved in to what was until recently the Post Home and are very excited to bring this great locatio back to its former glory. I was a pub and restaurant manager back in Enland, so I’m really excited to get back into the business. (Animals Taiwan is still going strong and extremely active in rescue and rehoming desperately needy non-human animals. We have a new operations manager starting next week and our legal status as an officially recognised national association is very close to completion. I will now be working on expanding our activities will the new operations manager takes over more of the day-to-day tasks.)

If you or someone you know fits the bill as Alleycat’s wait or bar staff, please contact me on my cell today.

We will be open from Friday, September 7th, from 5 pm. Regular hours will be posted soon.

Our focus will be on offering delicious food made with the best ingredients and providing some of the best service you will have experienced in a long time. I hope to serve you soon!

Cheers!

Sean McCormack

[color=darkred]Alleycat’s - TienMu[/color]
No. 31, Lane 35, Chung Shan N. Rd, Sec. 6, Tien Mu
02 2835 6491 / 0920 620 109

Oh my god, so what of the stray dogs, in particular since you’ve become a wanton appeaser, nay, providor, of murdered assorted small goods? I really dare not ask.

Do you still hear the salamis screaming in you dreams, Clarisse?

HG

Congratulations, to both Stray and Alley!

But why Tianmu instead of Xindian? We are much, much more deserving in this far more civilized neck of the woods.

[quote=“Omniloquacious”]Congratulations, to both Stray and Alley!

But why Tianmu instead of Xindian? We are much, much more deserving in this far more civilized neck of the woods.[/quote]

I concur. Or better yet, a Muzha-Maokong branch.

But congrats, monsieur mutt.

I’m sure you chaps could hike there alright, possibly even trace a river or two. You’d be even more appreciative then.

And not to seem churlish, well done Messter Dog. :bravo:

Hoping Ms Huang and I can grace your new establishment sometime soon . . . actually, either side of October 6, to be exact. She just won’t let us out of Taiwan without tucking into an Alley’s pie.

HG

No, no, no, we need a Danshui branch! That’s where the money is. Who’s gonna go to Tianmu to eat pizza?

I for one compliment the Alleycat’s team on a fine choice of location! Everyone knows Tienmu is all foreigners, this is surely a better idea than some of the other, lesser locations mentioned above.

Out of curiosity, will you have both halves of the former post home?