🏈 American Football - NFL + Super Bowl 2024

Poor Apple. Stuck on an island with Kupp. Predicting OT.

I expect another TD before the end of regulation.

Over now.

No drama this time…

Chiefs-Bengals was the best game

Very proud to see my company’s own product on display

Jim Carrey looked old in this one

1 Like

I think the foul call before the touchdown was huge and probably not correct.

1 Like

The first one was BS, but the others were major holds. The first one was the most critical though and may have cost Cincy the game.

1 Like

The Bengals lost the Super Bowl.

Saw the local news, they translated most of the player names pretty good (at the time of the report California was behind)

https://udn.com/news/story/7005/6096201?from=udn_ch2_menu_v2_main_cate

25 years later.

Their defense dropped their intensity when they needed it most. The Rams should never have even been able to get into a position down near the goal line where the refs could start shitting yellow flags.

The loss is definitely on the Bengals.

I’m glad ‘The Cable Guy’ has found a second life as a cult favorite. I never understood why the critics shit on it when it first came out. It always seemed criminally underrated to me and a lot more interesting than some of his popular slapsticky shit at the time like ‘Liar, Liar.’

Anyway, back to your foots balls.

Not really, considering the movie came out a quarter of a century ago.

That why he looks old now, it’s because he’s old. :wink:

Well true, he looks older but not that old… if I look that good when I’m googles Carrey’s age… 60, then I’ll feel pretty lucky.

Nice story

He’s half Chinese, interesting.

::sigh::

Well…guess I’ll wait another 34 years :wink:

Actually, Bengals should have a good team again next year. Just hope we find an offensive line somwhere.

Seemed like a make up call for the no-call on the facemask that Higgins got away with for the 75yard td.

3 Likes