Anger about Anger

Do I take it your with stan on this one then? Peadophilia is just a topic for bashing other nationalities and trying to score points?

If you are addressing me… no. I believe that the evidence shows that the problem is one that is universal.

Like I said, I was only asking Rascal to support his claim. He has (although I really didn’t doubt it… I just wanted to see the links so that I could be sure he wasn’t simply bashing the US. Had I chose to reply to stan’s idiotic post, I would simply have stated that pedophilia is an universal problem.

Sorry, should have made it clear I was addressing fred. I am with you on the univresal nature of the problem.

For me, it is about bashing Germans. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :wink:

And I admire you for your honesty in admitting that! :slight_smile:

I doubt you’re going to get good information on this that would lend itself to cross-cultural comparison.

First, there’s the definition of pedophilia. How young do they have to be? Different countries have different laws. Psychologically, there’s a big difference between being attracted to “jailbait” (say, Brooke Shields in Blue Lagoon) and actual children.

You’re also going to get very different situations for paid child-sex, versus unpaid (family, aquaintance, etc.) Many countries don’t care about abuse that happens at home.

Did you know that in Iran, girls can legally marry at 14? Suppose a man marries a 14-year-old in Iran, then they come to the U.S… Should the police arrest him (and put her in foster care) or not?

Oh, this is good. This thread is promising.

Only if the man in question is a fat, sex-crazed German who not only screws young women but votes for Schroeder and Fischer, in which case he would also be guilty of supporting those who slough off their responsibilities to screw thier most important allies. Er, what was the question again? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Anyway what? The part you now cite also refers to sex tourism and not pedophilia in general, that’s already indicated by the header and you just included it (‘Child sex tourists’) in your own argument.
Correctly put it is stated that child sex tourists are typically males and come from all income brackets and usually hail from wealthy countries. Sounds pretty clear to me.

I did not / do not dispute your argument that there are poor people from poor countries which are pedophiles.

Anyway what? The part you now cite also refers to sex tourism and not pedophilia in general, that’s already indicated by the header and you just included it (‘Child sex tourists’) in your own argument.
Correctly put it is stated that child sex tourists are typically males and come from all income brackets and usually hail from wealthy countries. Sounds pretty clear to me.[/quote]

:unamused: Here is what you originally stated:

Here is what the cite states:

My “anyway” refers to the cite rebutting your original statement regardless of whether or not that was specifically my point. :unamused:

But unlike your site, I show that the sex tourists in the Dominican Republic and Recife are mostly German. I would imagine that might also be true for Cuba since Americans cannot really travel there. As long as we all agree that Germans in general tend to be a bunch of f***ers then I guess I am okay with this conclusion as well. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :wink: :s :stuck_out_tongue:

Something fishy is going on here. Fred, I think you’ve used more emoticons in this ONE day than you normally use in month. :ponder:

The emoticonimania, the bawdy language, the impish giddiness… I’m thinking either (a) some mischievous imposter has taken control of your account, or else (b) a kindly but eccentric Argentinian friend has sent you an entire case of Torrontes with instructions that you must drink it all by the end of the week.

Am I close? :laughing:

Its Paddy’s Day, don’t you know? :wink:

What do the dirty, unwashed Irish have to do with me. My family on both sides is all German. Er, um, as a fine upstanding American, I would like to condemn the perfidious behavior of others :s :stuck_out_tongue: :blush: :sunglasses: :unamused: :smiling_imp: :help: :loco: :rainbow: :astonished: :noway: :raspberry: :slight_smile: :smiley: :laughing: :bravo: :blush: :wink: :fume: :frowning: :s :notworthy: :stuck_out_tongue:

:doh:

I can’t believe I forgot about that! Who all is going out tonight? Where? … Nevermind, I’ll head over to the Events Forum and remind myself what all is going on.

I definitely think you’ve cracked the case though, Tigerman. Frederick V is on his 3rd bottle of green Torrontes. There is absolutely no doubt left in my mind. :slight_smile:

Actually Torrontes does come in green bottles. How did you know? AND you are wrong, there are only eight bottles left in my case which is right behind my desk BUT I assure you that I have not touched A drop not A drop. And what does this have to do with the filthy, unwashed Irish anyway? Is today something special? Anything to do with them?

:smiling_imp: :raspberry: :bravo: :wink: :noway: :astonished: :s :wink: :wink: :raspberry: :slight_smile: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :bravo: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Lace curtain Irish on my pop’s side… pigshit Irish on my mom’s side.

[quote=“Tigerman”]Here is what the cite states:

[quote]
Child sex tourists …come from all income brackets.[/quote][/quote]
You are taking it out of context by omitting the following sentence:

[quote]Child Sex Tourists

Child sex tourists are typically males and come from all income brackets. Perpetrators usually hail from nations in Western European nations and North America.[/quote]
As such there is no mentioning of poor people from poor nations engaging in child sex tourism (generally), instead the majority comes from wealthier nations.

Usually means not all. I think that from the context of the sentence and from the sites that have been provided, we know that sex with children is happening everywhere in all income brackets but that most of these are wealthy tourists from Germany.

If you want to generalize to such an extend and argue that mostly Germans engage in child sex tourism then please provide some solid proof of the same.
You quotes do not show such, instead it appears you cherry-picked cases about Germans and from certain locations only (where the majority happens to be German).

Your move.