A major fundraising social event is happening this weekend.
Saturday, May 26th, 5 p.m. till 11 p.m.
It will be a multi-dimensional happening at a new club-art-music-performance space on the TienMu Riviera! Tell your friends. Live music, with some great bands!
(Please forward this to anyone who you think would like to come to this fundraising social event.)
A multi-dimensional happening at a new club-art-music-performance space (i.e. David’s rooftop apartment)on the TienMu Riviera, Sat May 26th, 2007
- A donation of NT$500 to Animals Taiwan gets you free drinks all night: Beer, wine, gin, etc. with ice; All profits to AT
- If you tell a joke, sing a song, perform a poem, tell a story, or do a skit, you get 100 back. Maximum two performances per person.
- We are open to the sky and stars. Comfy seats, flush toilets and good conversation. THERE WILL BE COVER FOR UP TO 100 PEOPLE, SO THIS EVENT IS HAPPENING COME RAIN OR COME SHINE!
- There will be dancing. You will dance! Great music.
- Take a NT$70 cab ride from Zhishan MRT. Address: 6F, No.8, Lane 15, Yusheng Street (It’s near a gas station on ZhiCheng Road.) You can call 0932 889 542 from the taxi to have a Chinese speaker talk to the driver. Or 0963 007 102 (Angela) or 0936 090 020 (Betty)
Please spread the word. Aiming for 100 people or more.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
On the map below, X is your destination. G is a gas station, 7 is a 7-eleven, and 85 is a coffee shop.
On the map above, X is your destination. G is a gas station, 7 is a 7-eleven, and 85 is a coffee shop.
If you cannot read this message, please visit: http://animalstaiwan.org/event_shindig.htm