Another cannabis arrest!

Yeah, well just wait until the Taiwanese police figures out that smoking weed gives you the munchies and the Belgiums make some pretty tempting snacks to resolve that. Pretty soon they’ll be stopping all of you Flemish and Wallonians and going through your luggage with a fine tooth comb.

1 Like

Well they were fighting the kung fu panda in this case.

1 Like

I live only a few blocks from where this just happened. I had no idea it was going on. When my friend sent me the news report, I wondered if I were back in SoCal.

1 Like

It doesn’t say in the article it was a BB gun, but there is a picture of the “gun” in the article and I got like, you know, eyes

Does a cow care about grammar?

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Who knows where they shit?

I do.

Bears, obviously.

the_bear?

If I’m in the woods I shit in the woods. If I’m downtown I shit in the swankiest hotel I can find.

Straight from the horse’s mouth. :sunglasses:

So true. May i make another short story long?
Once on a visa run moons ago. Somehow my bud , also on a visa run and i lost contact in HK (no cell phones in those days remember…yeah a LONG time ag0). He was coming on a later flight but somehow never made it to the airport as planned. He had hotel reservations, I didn’t. That was way back when when things can get unaffordable in hK. Anyways. My cheapo ticket on Thai wouldnt allow me to immediately return to the rock. So I thought the heck with it, i will simply stay the whole night wandering around HK. Until tomo am and then try to high tail it back to the wan.

Spent the whole night wandering around TST mainly. WAs ‘OK’ it was summer time and a lot of people were out even in the wee hours. But the pubs I was at shut down at 2am.

Next Am at around 6 i went to a swanky hotel and washed my hair in the sink and changed clothes and had bfast at the hotel and then begged Thai airways to let me get on the first flight to taipei that day instead of waiting another 2 days. They let me on.

those were dark days. But when you are young you can do a all nighter if you have to and not pass out.

I’d a passed out if I did that now. I would have to snooze somewhere.

don’t you mean the BEAR’s mouth? :stuck_out_tongue:

Is stepping on my jokes your new hobby? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Gee sorry already :slight_smile: temper temper, ate some yellow grass?

No worries. Have a tall glass of Kaoliang, on me.

Why thank you. My fav drink (not). I will take a shot of Kavalan instead if you will , or a shot of Omar?

Lordy, well i wouldn’t have put it past you to think of that Omar.